Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey there Pacificwahine!

Daisy_Girl said:
Interesting on the rye ANya. How do you know if you have REAL rye? I know most breads at supermarkets have tons of processed crap and sugars, so how do you differentiate?

Check the ingredients. Most loafs that are marketed as rye are primarily bleached wheat flour with some rye flour thrown in to give it rye taste. I'm assuming you guys know already that ingredients are listed in order of predominance so if you see enriched wheat flour listed first put it back on the shelf cause that means its like 85% bleached wheat flour.

This has been my concern also...am I getting enough of what I need to burn fat yet build muscle.

My breakfasts consist of:

5 egg whites flavored with a little pepper and a drop of salt.
1 cup of total raisin bran with a sliced banana (with 2% milk..about a 1/2 cup)

Lunch is either a protein shake with a banana (Supreme Whey...vanilla flavored), or grilled chicken breast with some kind of veggie.

Dinner is usually whatever I make. My hubby needs to have meat with every meal...so it's usually some kind of chicken, meatloaf, fish...whatever I feel like making. But, we now have salad with every meal...and sometimes I just eat 2 bowls of salad with vinegar (I hear that vinegar helps burn fact...don't know if it's fact or fiction).

I don't know if this is the best diet...but I thought it was healthy.

Angel Chic said:
This has been my concern also...am I getting enough of what I need to burn fat yet build muscle.

My breakfasts consist of:

5 egg whites flavored with a little pepper and a drop of salt.
1 cup of total raisin bran with a sliced banana (with 2% milk..about a 1/2 cup)

Lunch is either a protein shake with a banana (Supreme Whey...vanilla flavored), or grilled chicken breast with some kind of veggie.

Dinner is usually whatever I make. My hubby needs to have meat with every meal...so it's usually some kind of chicken, meatloaf, fish...whatever I feel like making. But, we now have salad with every meal...and sometimes I just eat 2 bowls of salad with vinegar (I hear that vinegar helps burn fact...don't know if it's fact or fiction).

I don't know if this is the best diet...but I thought it was healthy.

So totally not enough food. :) Overall, it isn't bad, just needs some work.

Breakfast, try 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg. Instead of cereal, can you do oatmeal or cream of wheat? It is cleaner and less processed. I'd drop the milk to Skim or 1% if you have to have it.

Add mid-morning snack - protein shake or 3oz lean meat and small potato, almonds/healthy fat source.

Lunch - 4-6oz lean meat, veggies (unlimited)

mid-afternoon snack - protein shake, or lean meat and healthy fat source

Dinner - seems fine to stick with what you have. Just try to watch possible starchy carbs here.

Water, lots and lots of water.

Healthy fats are easy to add - make your own salad dressings with vinegar and olive oil, add avacado to sald, grab handful of almonds to munch on, add flax oil to a protein shake....

DG - man, you are 100% coirrect - most of women under-eat -:)
On the Diet Board - Mr. X has a thread on a clean bulk diet - I built a couple of spreadsheets that show you what kind of caloric intake you need to bulk up. Do not know if it is worth it to make a sticky out of it, but all interested in bulking should check that out. Personally, if you are interested - let me know and i will send them your way (that is you can master Excel -:))

Top Bottom