Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey taps: I know I've never talked to you, but your avatar is my party face...

ladymacbeth

I can't tell you how many times my picture has been taken me making that face with thumbs up and a beer in the other hand.

On another note, today was a great day. All of the dudes and chickies were out, it was all SPRINGY, and there was :horny: in the air...

Ah, spring in central ohio...sigh...

Hahaha...yeah, as soon as I saw this picture of Bill I knew I had to use it.

I was looking through some old photos the other day, and every fouth or fifth one had me giving the thumbs up. Like you, usually with a beer in my other hand. :D

Are you one of those people who gets horny during springtime? I'm more of a summer nights kinda guy myself... ;)

trust me, if you would have checked out the scene on campus today, you'd be humping the dean of humanities' leg. Which I was. In fact, I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to graduate now, but I know he liked it anyway.

I think everyone's feeling a bit frisky today. I'm on my way to the gym. Hope I don't suck any dick on my way to the parking lot. <---- movie quote, not mine :D

:lmao: Yeah, you gotta be careful...sometimes those dicks jump right into your mouth with no warning at all. I suggest a face guard a la Hannibal Lecter.

Have a good work out. :)

Smalls, he was wearing a dress and makeup at the time, so that makes it ok.

Top Bottom