Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Planky.....Is it worth it?

just...v

High End Bro
Platinum
My ex wants to sell me his 98 Honda accord. It's got 100k miles on it. One owner (his mom) for $1500 and my beat to shit Navi.

What's stopping me is the fact that he pays no child support and giving him a dime chaps my ass. But this seems like a decent deal.

What do you think?

Why would you need a Honda in Denver? Get an F350 quad cab dually with a gun rack, chrome mud flaps and a cb radio.

She isn't a little old lady.

I know the service record of the car, regular oil changes, new timing belt, new tires, and other things. The car is very clean and honda's run forever. My car might be worth maybe a grand (if I'm lucky)....

he wants your car and $1500?

Yea

My Navi has a huge dent on the driver side, a broken grill, messed up bumper. It gets maybe 11 miles to the gallon. The tire on the front driver side has a bubble in it the size of a quarter. The interior is as bad as the exterior, ripped leather, blown speakers, and there is a fan going out in the back.

It runs, but it's got 207k in miles.

Its a good deal, I got a civic and my GF has a 1996 civic and she loves the shit out of it.

Top Bottom