Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Planky.....Is it worth it?

Yea

My Navi has a huge dent on the driver side, a broken grill, messed up bumper. It gets maybe 11 miles to the gallon. The tire on the front driver side has a bubble in it the size of a quarter. The interior is as bad as the exterior, ripped leather, blown speakers, and there is a fan going out in the back.

It runs, but it's got 207k in miles.

Sounds like a keeper.

She isn't a little old lady.

I know the service record of the car, regular oil changes, new timing belt, new tires, and other things. The car is very clean and honda's run forever. My car might be worth maybe a grand (if I'm lucky)....

timing belt is key!

my old accord is still on the road, still looks pretty good (saw it 2 days ago) and it has over 300k on it :)

It's an okay deal v. Even at 2500 youre getting into it for rough trade.

However, I think the bigger issue is his dead beat ass not paying child support. Why don't you take him to court? In Colorado either he pays or goes to jail. They will also yank his drivers license, fuck up his credit, etc.

Hondas run forever and to find one with 100k so well taken care of for less than $3500 around here.

Hondas don't run forever. In my experience they don't run any longer than anything else that was taken care of.

I had a guy in a Subaru outback come in a coupe weeks ago with over 500,000 mi on it. I would've guessed by looking at it it had 100k on the clock.

It's an okay deal v. Even at 2500 youre getting into it for rough trade.

However, I think the bigger issue is his dead beat ass not paying child support. Why don't you take him to court? In Colorado either he pays or goes to jail. They will also yank his drivers license, fuck up his credit, etc.

And how will he get back at me for taking him to court do you think?

I was in that family for a long time. I saw what they did to my sister-in-law when she tried to leave. They are a big family, with money to hire a good lawyer. I have to be careful with how I deal with them for now.

And how will he get back at me for taking him to court do you think?

I was in that family for a long time. I saw what they did to my sister-in-law when she tried to leave. They are a big family, with money to hire a good lawyer. I have to be careful with how I deal with them for now.

Not paying CS is a big no-no in CO. Trust me, I don't give a fuck what kinda lawyer he has. Either he pays his court ordered support or gets fucked by the courts.

Hondas don't run forever. In my experience they don't run any longer than anything else that was taken care of.

I had a guy in a Subaru outback come in a coupe weeks ago with over 500,000 mi on it. I would've guessed by looking at it it had 100k on the clock.

That's good to know. I'll take care of my car as long as I got the money to. That's the only thing...

Top Bottom