Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey.... lay off the skinny guys.

Big Brother Val

Maybe I'm just having a sympathetic day, but I hear a lot the big guys making fun of the skinny guys.
Talking about 6' 0" 140 and all that... wanting to roid, and everything else...
Let me tell you why they can get so desperate.
When I started training, I was 6' 2" and weighed 123 lbs.
Yeah.
That's right.
If I wore silver and stuck my tongue out, I'd look like a zipper. We're talking 8 INCH ARMS, DAMNIT!!!!!!!
EIGHT!!!!!!!!
I had dreams of looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger that no # of pushups would ever help me aquire.
I lifted... for years. I lifted for 5 years before my first cycle.
And at my absolute best I got to 156 or so. I ate everything I could, took all the powders, creatine, weight gain, protein, Androstenediol-dione, nordiol, diol-5, Recumbant DNA Growth Hormone, you name it. If I could by it legally, and there was a chance at all it would help put on some muscle, I'd buy it.
I felt so useless, and weak, and skinny. I asked around the gym too. Asking for "juice". Or, I thought I'd be cool and ask for "Anabolic Supplementation". Everyone shrugged me off... said I'd fuck myself up, and so on.
And to tell you the truth, I didn't care. At all.
I wanted muscle. I was desperate for it.
I was in the gym 2 hours a day, I had subscriptions to 3 different muscle mags.
And sometimes it just sucks to remember being the skinny kid in the gym, rather than one of the guys that gets asked by the skinny kids for gear, and training advice.
I've gained nearly 100 lbs of muscle since I started. It's been a long, hard road.
I understand they don't wanna reasearch, they want gear now, they're impatient... but shit... I was that way too.
Whenever I hear the word "skinny" by someone around me, I still wonder if they're talking about me. Even though my arms are passed the 18" mark.
When you feel absolutely worthless because of your physique, and people call you "Scrawny" more than they call you by your own name.... it can really, really suck.

Last edited:
Ive spent most of my life feeling that way and let me tell you it sucks

Last edited:
Panther... that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'll post before and after right next to eachother.
As soon as I can get them scanned.
I don't have a scanner.
But I really wanna show the difference.

I've been down the skinny road and the fat road.

From the time I was 9 until about 14, I got called fat (even though I was 5'4" and only weighed a pudgy 135 at age 13).

Then I grew a couple inches, lost the baby fat and was called little and skinny. Needless to say I learned how to fight...a little too well, but that's a different story. I graduated highschool at 5'8" and 135...then two years later I was up to 160 and starting to look fat again.

That's when I snapped...I was tired of being fat, then being skinny, then getting fat again.

After 2 hard years of training and dieting (no juice), I got up to 160 lean...It was good, but not what I feel I deserved after 2 years of grueling work.

Now, I'm currently on my third cycle (which is a cutting cycle) I'm 180lbs. and pretty damn lean (11% bf or so)...I have a small bone structure so it looks pretty good for 180.

I know the pain that these guys go through. I think that the only way to get around shitty genetics is to educate yourself on nutrition, training, and after that think about juice. They need to be patient and getting made fun of makes it a lot harder.

It's all the shit they get from the bigger guys that pushes these guys to juice before they know how to eat, rest, and train.

Someone has taken it to heart

BBV I too had times hard. I am 6 foot 4 now and started training at 6 foot 3. I started at about 150-155lbs at this height, trained for a number of years and didnt notice too much, started reading, protein, all the trendy supplements and managed to get to 185lbs. This was some years later. I then took everything I knew put it into a plan of action and got to 210lbs. I stopped for a bit, lost some and got back into training. At 220lbs or just under I started to experiment. Please do not tell me when a 19 year old weighing 140lbs at 5'11 wants to use deca and dbol in a cycle that I shouldnt express concern.

man i definatly hear that, i graduated high school at 6' 145 lbs, i was so embarassed i didnt want people to look at me from the sides cause id probably look like i wasnt there, ive worked hard got myself to 175 naturally in 2 years, did a cycle and im 200lbs 9% BF now, not huge by any means, but not small, let me tell you though im still nervous to take my shirt off, cause i look in the mirror and see that skinny kid lookin back, it fuckin sucks...

Top Bottom