Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heres my t3 cytomel cycle

hondas2k666

im on my 4th day of cytomel. ive been running 25 mcg everyday for the past 4 days. heres the cycle

25mcg for 4 days
50mcg for 4 days
75mcg for 4 days
100 for 2 weekss
75mcg for 4 days
50mcg for 4 days
25mcg for 4 days

im on hgh at 4iu's evewryday (6on, 1off). test e at 250mg a week, winstrol at 50mg a day. cardio 4-5 times a week. diet is in check. tons of protein as the t3 will need it.

the reason why im running 100mcg for so long is because ulter as told me that i can stay at 100mcg til my desired temperature then drop back down and i trust him cuz he knows his stuff.

what do you guys think

I'd suggest that you will lose a lot of fat with that routine.. the test might be a little light, but only you will be able to tell if you are not losing muscle..

hondas2k666 said:
im on my 4th day of cytomel. ive been running 25 mcg everyday for the past 4 days. heres the cycle

25mcg for 4 days
50mcg for 4 days
75mcg for 4 days
100 for 2 weekss
75mcg for 4 days
50mcg for 4 days
25mcg for 4 days

im on hgh at 4iu's evewryday (6on, 1off). test e at 250mg a week, winstrol at 50mg a day. cardio 4-5 times a week. diet is in check. tons of protein as the t3 will need it.

the reason why im running 100mcg for so long is because ulter as told me that i can stay at 100mcg til my desired temperature then drop back down and i trust him cuz he knows his stuff.

what do you guys think

ramp it up quicker, and then bring your dosage down slower. no need for the 25mcg's. take a week to ramp up to your desired dosage. stay there for as long as you want, then take 2 weeks to ramp it back down.

Top Bottom