Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go!!!!

Hang in there girl. The other thing I take is ibuprofen. I know Radar has talked about that before (I think) but I take 800 mgs when joints are hurting like that. Don't worry too much about lowering weights. I know you want to continue lifting as heavy as possible but in those last few weeks before you hit the stage, you are going to feel like death and your strength will drop a little bit. Sadly, I think what you are going through is pretty normal for the prep process! Just what you wanted to hear right?? LOL I remember people telling me that though and somehow it just made it seem a little bit better because if it's "normal" then maybe I'm not completely INSANE!! ;)

One little thought on diet for ya...which may go against what the norm is for prep diets....but as your bf gets lower, you could consider trying "refeeds" vs a cheat meals. The lower carb levels in dieting is what will really give you that mind f*&(k and death feeling and giving your body that carb boost will keep things moving along and help the scale to move too. So rather then just a cheat meal, you could do a day or two a week where you adjust your macros/ calories and increase your carbs.

It would look something like this:

*Calories to maintenance
*Protein to 1g/lb lbm
*Minimal fats
*Carbs to fill the rest

It takes a little more planning and seems counterproductive but I've had good success with it and you can plan it so you do your refeed the day before a heavy training day ie: legs. Gives you that extra boost!

No matter what...stay strong! You can do it! :)

Hmmmm, Cali. This refeed interests me. Coz I love carbs. At this point, I'm thrilled to eat oatmeal (even though I hate it coz it tastes like shit!). So I've been trying to figure it out and on what day I'd do it. And that's all I've gotten done with it so far-- thinking about it. This dieting thing is so taxing on my brain!!! :)

Hey chic .. I'm so happy that your joints are feeling better and your poses are coming along nicely,
I can't imagine the worry you and your family must be going through I'm sorry to hear your husband is ill again and so close to him just pulling himself back together too with the job it's so sad,
My heart goes out to you all stay strong and I hope lack of sleep is as bad as it gets for you..
Sending you some good luck all way from England.

Donna x

On another note... Add this to my list of "things that piss me off":

I have quite a few bbers and figure models that I look up to. I watch their workouts, follow their Facebook pages and blah blah blah. But I'm so sick of everyone claiming that they are "natural" and chastising those who are not.

I'm not suggesting that I don't believe these people when they say they're natural. In fact I don't really care.

But these people are just perpetuating and furthering the bad rap that BB gets and it's pissing me off.

As we all know, I'm not natural. I use a very minimal amount of gear. Those who profess they are natural speak of all the "hard work" they put in the gym, etc., as if "users" do not.

I am working my ass off. I'm very mindful of my diet. I don't eat shit and I freak out if I miss a workout for whatever reason.

My diligence is working. I can see it in the mirror and I can feel it in my wellness. And it's not all bc of the gear either. In fact, I'd argue that it's only a small part. How do I know?

Because I used to take lots of different gear. And my diet sucked. And I rarely did cardio. And I didn't care if I got to the gym or not. And if I did make it there, I never really pushed myself very hard.

And I looked like shit. Those drugs weren't some "magic pill" that gave me the body I'm rockin now. I didn't work hard back in those days. And it showed.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I'm just sick of "drug users" being catagorized as "lazy" compared to those who profess to be "natural". Who cares if you're using or not??? All that matters is the result-- you either look and feel good or you don't. And why fight so hard to get people to believe that you're natural? I just don't understand.

On another note... Add this to my list of "things that piss me off":

I have quite a few bbers and figure models that I look up to. I watch their workouts, follow their Facebook pages and blah blah blah. But I'm so sick of everyone claiming that they are "natural" and chastising those who are not.

I'm not suggesting that I don't believe these people when they say they're natural. In fact I don't really care.

But these people are just perpetuating and furthering the bad rap that BB gets and it's pissing me off.

As we all know, I'm not natural. I use a very minimal amount of gear. Those who profess they are natural speak of all the "hard work" they put in the gym, etc., as if "users" do not.

I am working my ass off. I'm very mindful of my diet. I don't eat shit and I freak out if I miss a workout for whatever reason.

My diligence is working. I can see it in the mirror and I can feel it in my wellness. And it's not all bc of the gear either. In fact, I'd argue that it's only a small part. How do I know?

Because I used to take lots of different gear. And my diet sucked. And I rarely did cardio. And I didn't care if I got to the gym or not. And if I did make it there, I never really pushed myself very hard.

And I looked like shit. Those drugs weren't some "magic pill" that gave me the body I'm rockin now. I didn't work hard back in those days. And it showed.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I'm just sick of "drug users" being catagorized as "lazy" compared to those who profess to be "natural". Who cares if you're using or not??? All that matters is the result-- you either look and feel good or you don't. And why fight so hard to get people to believe that you're natural? I just don't understand.

I have been training may NPC-IFBB pros as well as MMA, NFL,NBA, MLB players of all kinds both male and female. Some of the Females I have set up cycles for have been running more than I do. But chemical enhancement is what I do and its why they all come to me now. Because I know my shit and I'm good at keeping my mouth shut about who I train. :qt:

I'm seven weeks into this dieting thing, HIIT cardio 3x week, steady state cardio once x week, lifting 5 days x week. Lost 10 lbs so far (at last count anyway. I finally stopped using the scale.). I think I look pretty good, or at least on track for 11 weeks out.

All I wanna know is this: is it normal to be fucking exhausted when I get to the gym to lift? My legs feel like they weigh a ton. My weights have gone down too. Normal?

I'm seven weeks into this dieting thing, HIIT cardio 3x week, steady state cardio once x week, lifting 5 days x week. Lost 10 lbs so far (at last count anyway. I finally stopped using the scale.). I think I look pretty good, or at least on track for 11 weeks out.

All I wanna know is this: is it normal to be fucking exhausted when I get to the gym to lift? My legs feel like they weigh a ton. My weights have gone down too. Normal?

Sadly, yep..pretty normal.

Top Bottom