Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here is the Size Surge Routine

i know a guy in my gym i used to work with that used it and he got excellent results. everyone is different though but im sure enough people will respond well to this

i'm still undecided as to whether or not im gonna give this a whirl or go with max-ot. all i know is that my training got severely fucked up bcause my ex girlfriend had been living with me for a few weeks... and i let other things get in the way of my training:D

Thank you! Ive been looking for this routine for years(lost my book), yes ive tried it 3 years ago, shot up from 148 to 162, this routine propelled me to where i am today. 205lbs currently on my 2nd cycle. Its simple, comprises of the compounds and makes sense. My lil bro tried this and made better results than me, NO bullshit, out of all the routines ive tried this has got to be my favorite one.

Try it, its beautiful

yeah, im starting the routine, but i dont think i can go mon, wed, fri and thats it for 4 weeks. im thinking about going one on ne off atleast. do you think i should do that, or stay strictly to the routine? i will feel like a piece of shit only lifting 3 days out of 7.

depends, are you and ectomorph (skinny) if so this will help, i still workout HARD 3 times a week and using the rest of the time to EAT AND REST which are even more important than lifting. Most ppl like to workout everyday or 4-5 times a week. This is all mental bro, try 3 times a week and go hard, this shit does work.

Is this the whole thing? The entire program is listed on that web site?

yeah, the whole routine is there....400 views people? lets hear some input on this program.

I'm currently 5'9" and 172.

I've been on this program for a few weeks now. My squat has gone up from 9x225 (easy) to 9x315. However, my bench has plateaued at 9x185. After the squats and deadlifts my body's pretty beat.

Any suggestions?

this is a really good program, i have done it a couple of times. the best results i have gotten was the summer before my senior year of high school training for football. a friend of mine suggested this workout because he got great results, had a bench press over 400 lbs as a senior in high school. supplementing with just phosphagen and running for football (sprints and stairs) i lost about 15 lbs, got very much leaner and my bench topped out at 335, about a 80 lb increase. i dont know what it was but my diet was shitty, wendys everynight at 930 but had great results, im still shocked by them, but i def. recommend this program. my friends had great results off of it too.

Top Bottom