Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here are hardbdygrl's pics

hardbdygrl said:
thanks azia baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok so here are my legs,,,,,,, i think they suck,,,,,,,,,,,they are my worst body part...... i have been squatting alot lately,so im working on them

Oh hell no!!!! Since the first pic I saw of you I always thought your legs were your best asset.. hmmm okay second best "ass"et :D and in that picture you weren't as tight as you are now!!!!!

You look absolutely stunning, ...

What roids did you use, that's what I want to look like. Please help and share. I've got the question on Promo jenni

Life,

Guys make progress quickly with muscle mass, girls do not unless they're genetic freaks. The reason, circulating testosterone. In addition, estrogen = fat, so no matter what happens with diet, there is that handicap particularly with regard to lower body fat.

While I can't rationalize a guy taking steroids before he has trained naturally for a number of years, in women it is a whole different issue. Without the androgens, their progress is very slow and limited in magnitude. Certainly women should have a year or two of heavy training under their belt before considering AAS and understand the sides vs short-term benefits issue, but that's why the girls start earlier, so the fruits of their training and diet labors yield more prominent results. Many, if not all the girls on this board would not look the way they do, EVER, without chemical assistance regardless of how many years of training and diet they undertake.

Trust me, if your test and estrogen levels were that of a female, you'd understand real quick why they do what they do on this board if your goal is to build a stronger and leaner physique.

For good or bad, that is the way it is.

"You look absolutely stunning, ...
What roids did you use, that's what I want to look like. "

Case in point........and this is exactly why steroids are so coercive in nature, especially on sports teams and in gyms.

Just a thought,

We got all over wlibbe for her participation/justification of the thin forum, and I'd have to say, Jenni's post is a clear example of where this board takes some of you. Even though low doses of androgens are still a better bet than hard core anorexia, it is still a path with potential serious psychological and physiological consequences for some. Hmmmmmmm................

W6

very true W6, "roids" does not equal "hardbody". For a hardbody you need the right training, the right diet, the right rest and the right supplements.

Bit like the guy asking about VAR for jogging. Diet and training needs to be right firstly.

jenni u askes what roids "did i use" this is my first time ever doing any AAS and it is only my 2nd week on anavar. So i trained very very hard to look the way i do, i mean in only 2wks there is only a minimul difference from what i looked like 4wks ago.........

So for what dingo said "
"For a hardbody you need the right training, the right diet, the right rest and the right supplements." I can agree 100% on that,,and also with wilson about the genetics,,,, i think i got lucky in that department!!
:D

What annoys me is when people assume that as long as you pour the AS in, then you will have a hard body easy.

It alwasys kind of bothers me in a way when people just assume u are taking something,,,,before i started the As people at my gym already assumed i took stuff,,, i guess in away its a compliment but it also gets me mad at the same time.

I know the feeling! Strangely enough it's usually guys who comment - and guys are the ones with 10 TIMES the amount of natural testosterone! Maybe it's because guys are bolder or women are afraid to talk to me because they might "bulk easily" just talking to me. I'm not even big, just lean, so my little muscles show up. I take it sort of as a compliment, but hey, I'd like some credit for my hard work!

w6,
I can understand where girls come from to a certain extent as I train with my gf. And I see how much harder it is (my girlfriends dedication is 100% and I see much better results much faster) but it just seems like girls do cycles less informed here than the mens board and the vets dont jump down there throats. Again this is not to do with hardbody because your current physique is obviously natural(2 weeks aint doin much), and you look awesome. I just see girls asking questions about current cycles, and it seems like they should know that before they started. And girls starting cylcles before they have gotten very far with their own genetics. Again, I can understand, to a point and It's none of my damn business, just getting my opinion out there.
hope i didnt affend anyone.

Top Bottom