Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here are hardbdygrl's pics

um no flex i wasnt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i sure hope someon didnt put me there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

you look wonderful... as far as the water retention goes, you might be holding a little, but you always want to hold some water... if you are constantly stripped of it, you won't be able to train or even function normally... your body looks healthy and strong just the way it is...

until a show (are you competing?) keep that water on you until that last week... I won't even drop my sodium until wednesday... keeping it high up until then... so when you do drop it, and add diuretics, your water will flush so easily... and you will be stronger up until that point.

dg

ps. how about a pic of those legs?

Here's hardbdygrl's lovely, delicious, sexy, tanned, muscular, legs! Oops........Was I rambling???? :kiss:

thanks azia baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok so here are my legs,,,,,,, i think they suck,,,,,,,,,,,they are my worst body part...... i have been squatting alot lately,so im working on them

On the topic of Hard Body holding any water..NO excess water retention what so ever. You're lean and definitely not holding any more water than normal or then you should be.

I honestly dont want to come off rude at all, you look great. But why does it seem like the majority of the girls here hit cyles way, way before the guys(development, but mostly time wise). Again, you look awesome, and I am not taking that away at all. I am not directing this at you just a q for all the ladies.

QUOTE]Originally posted by life is good
I honestly dont want to come off rude at all, you look great. But why does it seem like the majority of the girls here hit cyles way, way before the guys(development, but mostly time wise). Again, you look awesome, and I am not taking that away at all. I am not directing this at you just a q for all the ladies. [/QUOTE

life,,,,,,,,,,,,,what are u talking about exactly????

thanks new@,, that actually means alot to me coming from you!!! :D

Top Bottom