Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here are hardbdygrl's pics

oooooooooooook so i have had 2 people at my gym make a comment about my jaw getting bigger,,,,,,,,,,WTF is that,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its only been 2wks into my anavar cycle,,,,,,,,,,,, i have heard oooooooh shes getting too big,,,,,,shes on steroids,,,look at her jaw,,,,,,hahahhahah i just had to laugh,,,,,,but now i think its going to bother me,,,,,,var dosent do that to ur jaw line right??????????,:rolleyes:

Hard-First you aren't holding any more water than you should be holding so get that out of your head. Second do not listen to the people at the gym they are incorrect and probably jelous. Third you look great and I'm glad things are going well for you. Keep training hard and keep your head up. Peace

hardbdygrl said:
oooooooooooook so i have had 2 people at my gym make a comment about my jaw getting bigger,,,,,,,,,,WTF is that,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its only been 2wks into my anavar cycle,,,,,,,,,,,, i have heard oooooooh shes getting too big,,,,,,shes on steroids,,,look at her jaw,,,,,,hahahhahah i just had to laugh,,,,,,but now i think its going to bother me,,,,,,var dosent do that to ur jaw line right??????????,:rolleyes:

wow... i have no idea about the jaw thing...thats odd that they just noticed this all of a sudden:confused: . i never noticed any changes on my face but i did get lots of comments about how "big" my shoulders and back were getting. people are so annoying.....its like.... yea buddy.....like i really give a shit what u or any of these other jack asses think. dont let it get to u...ur going to hear talk wherever u go hbg.... just keep an eye on changes.... take pics so u KNOW nothing on ur face is changing. if ur face is really changing....which i doubt it is at this point (low dose of anavar) then i would stop......other than that keep poppin dem pills momma!! :p

hardbdygrl said:

:bigkiss: :kiss: c'mon baby.............:rolleyes: The only way your jaw is gonna bet bigger is if you keep gettin all flustered thinkin of me and grindin your jaw. I know you wanna tear into me but be patient.

The reason they are saying that is prolly cuz you're gettin a lot more difined all around, including your face. It'll show that off a lot more, that's it, simple.

The only way your jaw is gonna bet bigger is if you keep gettin all flustered thinkin of me and grindin your jaw. I know you wanna tear into me but be patient.

:FRlol: LMFAO!

When my body fat first started getting really low, lower then it had ever been b4, I had the same concern....but it obviously was just the fact that my face had less fat in it than b4....

pauly baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby were have u beeeeeeeeeeeen??????? hehehehhe u know me sooo well,,,,ur right about the flustered part,,heheh:p :p :p :heart: :loveyou:

wow thanks game,,,, im not feeling to hard right now though,,,,, i think im retaining alot of water right now :(

Very impressive musculature. Do you camp out at the gym???

I think you are big enough but everyone has different tastes. Looks like you work your back a lot.:)

Top Bottom