Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here are hardbdygrl's pics

life i agree with u,,, i was reading on another board i think and this chick just wanted to take anavar so she could lose weight and get firmer. it made disturbed me a little bit b/c they really are not dedicated to the sport,,,just looking for a quick fix ya know,,,,,and thats not going to happen,,,,, i think u have to have the physic first,,,then after u have reached ur platuae and cant gain anymore,,,then get a little help with AS,,, but to each his own,,,,,

life is good said:
... I just see girls asking questions about current cycles, and it seems like they should know that before they started. And girls starting cylcles before they have gotten very far with their own genetics. Again, I can understand, to a point and It's none of my damn business, just getting my opinion out there.
hope i didnt affend anyone.

I'm completely with you on that one. I've been training for 1 1/2 yrs and I feel that I have made great progress with diet and training alone. I personally have no plans on using AS since I feel that I can arrive at my goal without. I don't agree with the girls who are wanting to take AS just to look like some celebrity like Madonna, honestly I think that is sad. :(

well guys i measuered my arms tonight,,,,,,,,hehehehehhe wow a whole 12 inches!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

hmmmm IM shooting for 14 or 15!!!! thats when ill be Jacked!!! hahah

Look at the "Primo" question on the womens board...

and you will see that I'm not looking for a diet, etc. I agree with everyone and do train extremely hard, and have now decided what to take, my question to Hardbdygrl was because I am scared that most women taking steroids want to look like a man or be very big and i don't. I don't want to be any bigger than her, now I already have a good size genetically like her, and train regularly, and eat properly (most of the time), but have been given so much different advice I wanted advice from someone that looks the way I want to look. I appreciate also that there are some monkeys that have the wrong idea and you have to give advice incase I'm one, and looking for a quick fix, well I'm not. I would love to come back on the board in 6 weeks time and see more photo's of you Hardbdygrl and see if there is any more change. I build very easily and have great calves, most men are jealous of them, I run to keep them from looking too big, I never do weight training on them because they don't need any size, but I would like my shoulders a wee bit bigger and my stomach more defined, like yours hardbdygrl. Now when I return in 6 weeks time I will bring photo's with me and show you all the result. I'll be carefull, thanx to all the advice. Jenni

Last question hardbdygrl?

considering everything I just said, what's your opinion on how long I should take Prim, which I'm now going to take at 5mg per day to start, and after 10 days maybe move on to 7.5mg, is it safe to do this for 6 weeks, what is a normal cycle of this type of thing. Did you see a good change after 3 weeks and think that you could have stopped, last question, do I taper off to 5 mg for the last two weeks again. Thanx Jenni

ok anyone jump in here at any moment and correct me if im wrong (im behind on elite) but JENNI... HBG is NOT doing primo...shes on ox (anavar) . why do u keep talking about primo:confused:

W6 !!! i was thinking the same thing when i read that post. i wanted to somhow erase it:( . thanks for ur words!!

HBGGGGGGGGG !!! sooooo whats up babydoll? ok ok... so how long has it been....how much are u taking now? did u up ur dose? details details...

see how much KB luvs u...checkin up on uuuu!!

Hey KBgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah i just told jenni i wasnt taking primo,,,heheh dont know were that came from. I dont know anything about primo.

Anyway it is my 19th day on the var,,, i started taking 10mg last week,,,,i am feeling very very bloated,,,but i dont know if it has to do with my montly little friend or what,,lol so that is driving me a little crazy,,,but owell.

As far as strength goes,,,i have noticed a big increase on the weight i can do for legs,,,,, especially hamstrings.... did leg curls @ 100lbs for 6 reps,,,,, i usually only go up to 60lbs. Did free weight squats,,,(learning how to do them,,, usually use the smith machine,,,lol i know i know shame on me,,hehe)
so i did about 4 sets,,, 95lbs x12,,, 115x 10 135lbs 8,, 135x 6,,,so that was a big jump for me .

i can do pull ups by myself now !!!!
so strength is up noticably,,,,,, notice a little change in my body,,,,, just want to get rid of the water weight,,then ill be set

Top Bottom