Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with pain of joinnts or muscle

jeff52069

:mad:Ive been on helladrol for 4wks,am doing 6wks.Im dosing 75/100/100/100/125/125.On 4th wk my back is usually a little sore but last couple of days WOW it f#$kn hurts along wih other naging old injuries.Is it me or does the helladrol increase old injuries if so how can I help it or does my body have to get used to it and adapt.:confused:

This should help: Forged Joint Repair

Well I did used that and it didn't really work on me I order the joint stack from needto the only thing that I can tell you that work just (temporary to be honest with you) was the skeletal balm from him I did finish the two bottle from Forged Joint Repair (of course every body will be different so it may work on you but not in my case that doesn't mean that the product don't work) just to see if will work with time but not really to much help but now like I say the balm did work right away when I start my lifting it was gone with the balm but after I will have the pain from my joint back but a least is gong in the lifting time. And them I will take a pill of 800mg of Ibuprofen and that really help:twirl:

Top Bottom