Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP With My CARB-UP Meal & Supplements

600mcg is total for a bodybuilder using chromium, but that's the whole day. Don't know how much you can take in 1 sitting, i always took about 200mcg.

MonStar1023 said:
Rémy!-
Your sure about this bro? Damn I didnt know that it was that severe. What would an optimal dosage be for just one meal though?

And what about the other supplements?

:cool::cool:

Here is some food for sceptisism ->

Toxicity studies on one-year treatment of non-diabetic and streptozotocin-diabetic rats with vanadyl sulphate.

Dai S, Thompson KH, Vera E, McNeill JH.
Division of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.

Plasma and tissue concentrations of vanadium were determined and found to have the following order of distribution: bone > kidney > testis > liver > pancreas > plasma > brain. Vanadium was retained in these organs at 16 weeks following vanadyl withdrawal while the plasma levels were beneath detection limits. It is concluded that vanadyl sulphate at antidiabetic doses is not significantly toxic to rats following a one-year administration in drinking water, but vanadium may be retained in various organs for months after cessation of treatment.

Oral vanadium administration to streptozotocin-diabetic rats has marked negative side-effects which are independent of the form of vanadium used.

Domingo JL, Gomez M, Llobet JM, Corbella J, Keen CL.
Laboratory of Toxicology and Biochemistry, School of Medicine, University of Barcelona, Spain.

The vanadium-treated animals were compared to controls, either diabetic or nondiabetic, receiving drinking water containing NaCl (80 mM) only. Signs of toxicity were observed in all vanadium-treated animals as evidenced by some deaths, decreased weight gain, and increased serum concentrations of urea and creatinine. Moreover, vanadium was detected in all tissues analyzed. Although some signs of diabetes were improved by vanadium treatment, because of the severe toxic side effects noted in all of the vanadium-treated animals, it seems evident that oral vanadium administration is not a suitable therapy of diabetes mellitus in streptozotocin-diabetic rats

Why bother using taurine? I assume you are eating right, and eating enough, there is no way you will reap any benifits. Overdoing it could lead to a decrease in insulin sensitivity, you should just keep with the chromium IMO - better choice - and the ALA which we all know is great. Just trying to save you some $$ taurine is not worth it.

Top Bottom