Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Insulin on Ketogenic Diet...

PsychoSkitz

I'll be using insulin tonight to get my body into ketogenesis faster.

From what I gather from Spellwin's article and other research, I am to shoot 2-3 IUs following my final carb meal.

Do a drawing with my Glucometer and then shoot another 1-2 IUs two hours later and repeat this cycle until my blood glucose levels are between 55 and 65 mg/ml. I also have to stay up for atleast 2 hours after my final injection.

Anything else I should know?

Thanks.

how does ADDING sugar into your system get you into ketosis faster?

Why wait 3 days when I can get it there in 8 hours?

And Insulin is a chemical message that dictates how much sugar should be in the bloodstream.

That is correct my friend: every 2 hours until 50-60 is reached. You will get awesome results with this.

Because by doing it naturally you don't run the risk of putting yourself in a coma!!

Hey!! It's your body and your life!!

Just my 2 cents.

Peace

I have followed an exact scheme as that George has written, and it is very efficient. You should do great. Just don't go to bed for awhile after your last injection. Also, if you start getting a little sketchy with the chances of going HYPO, then just cut it one dose short. Whatever you need to reach ketosis can be done by doing a little morning cardio along with some ALA the next day. Keep some fast digesting carbs next to your side at night when you are asleep. This is in case you do go HYPO.

MR. BMJ

Top Bottom