Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with cutting cycle

CPA

i'd like some info from any ladies that have done winney. i'm setting up a cycle for my wife. she's looking to shed some fat and tone up. anyway, i've heard mixed opinons on womes using winney. i've heard from some that they shouldn't and some say it's ok. i'm going to set her up with a winney,t3,clen cycle. any info or first hand experience would be appreciated. thanks

CPA

if it's her first cycle, why don't she use primo or anavar, it's less androgenic and it's "safer"?

LG

I always thought that using winny would cut me up, so i had done a cycle & boy was I disappointed. I had a clean diet, trained hard & did an immense amount of cardio. I did not, repeat, did not get cut like I thought.:bawling: I figured I just wasted a lot of money.:mad: Instead I put on more muscle than I wanted. It was lean muscle but I actually gained 7lbs from the cycle w/my 12 week diet. I even stacked the winny w/xenadrine.

All in all, I don't recommend winny for cutting up and I would stay away from the T3, that's like playing rushian rulet w/your thyroid.

Winny seems to have a different effect of most women than men. Men will use winny in their cutting cycles with great results, while women using winny in their bulking cycles for great results. Go figure!! Congrats to Cherry Pie for her muscle gains!!

CPA,
I answered this on Anabolex, but didn't see it here. Try a cycle of clen, two weeks on, two weeks off first. I think she will be very happy with the results.

BE

Top Bottom