Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP with Abs PLEASE!!!!

_mo23

I was wondering what exercices youu girls do to get your abs out. The last time I had my body fat tested( at the gym ,not sure how accurate that is?) it was a little over 8%. There is no "visible" fat anywhere but my abs. I have been doing every exercise suggested, and these ab crunch exercices out of the Fitness mag. People always say how skinny I am, but I want to be cut and have definition. I don't do cardio becauseI struggle to gain & I don't want to lose weight. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I personally love doing ab workouts on a swiss ball. The core body stabilization along with the actual crunching is very intense.

Ultimately, like everyone says around here, the only way to really get cut abs happens via diet. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could target certain fat groups?? Anyhow, a clean diet will help you grow/maintain your lean mass while dropping your body fat.

If you can't see your abs, it's because
1) they are covered by bodyfat
or
2) the abs aren't sufficiently developed
or both.
To test #2, tense your abs a little. Can you feel the distinct bumps and ridges of your abs - like 6 little cobblestones? If you answered "no" to #2, you need to further develop your abs.

Some people will dispute this, especially men who tend to already have pretty strong and developed abs from other physical activites. Women on the other hand often have weak and undeveloped abs. And those will never look like a six-pack, no matter how low the bf.

My midsection used to be concave - no abs to speak of even though my bodyfat was really low. Doing weighted resistance exercises helped bring them out. Once they came out enough, I cut back on the weighted resistance, because the abs are just like any other muscle and will grow if you keep upping the resistance. Once your abs are sufficently developed, then it's all a matter of bodyfat and diet.

Since your overall bodyfat is low and you just harbor it in your abs, you can try topical Yohimbine HCI. I've used Yohimburn with great results on my butt (my stubborn fat storage area). There are lots of posts about Yohimbine/Yohimburn in the archives.

I agree

Raina said:
I personally love doing ab workouts on a swiss ball. The core body stabilization along with the actual crunching is very intense.

Ultimately, like everyone says around here, the only way to really get cut abs happens via diet. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could target certain fat groups?? Anyhow, a clean diet will help you grow/maintain your lean mass while dropping your body fat.

The swiss ball definately gives you one of the best ab and lower back workouts!

Top Bottom