Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help the NEWBIE!!!

I cant help to being stubborn....

My work out is going very well. I am actually looking forward to going to the gym everyday. Im spending more time on weights and...boy do I feel good!! ZITS ooh!!....not nice but I can deal with it for a few weeks.

muneca said:
I know how MY BODY WORKS just like each and every one of you know how your body works, and what you can take and how much of it.

but you do not know how AS work... you can know everything you want to know about your body, but until you understand what you are putting into you're only seeing half the picture....

that's all i got to say, leaving my butt outta this one from now on...

Phem...no one really knows how A.S. works on their own body until they try it. People know the basic concept and all the shit people say good and bad, but you really dont know until you go though it. ALL DRUGS ARE BAD..DRUGS HAVE DIFFERENT EFFECT ON PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ABUSE IT. And thats all I have to say about that.

(once again i'm responding after i said i was done, hehe i'm so easily dragged into things :) )

re-read my post... i didn't say anything about how they worked in ones body... of course everyone is different, no arguement there...

but all through this thread you have exemplified that you have no real knowlege on AS in general... (NOT how they work in your body, but their purpose and overall consequenses (sides)...)

drugs are not bad, they are chemical compounds... it is ignorance (or lack of) when using these chemical compounds that make them good or bad (ignorance meaning lack of knowledge or understanding)

okay done for real now :)

Last edited:
muneca>>>>

since we can't change your mind, you're pretty set on your own decisions....

why not post some pics and stats and update them weekly with your progress.

thanks!

Well she is 2 weeks into her winny already.....lets sit back and look for her progress reports.....no reason now to tell her to stop......she is knee deep in the s- - t:D Like Triple said, tell us your stats before you started, and let us watch you GROW !!!

Ann...gracias!!!

I will get my b/f% and stats and post them along w/my pics. I guess just tag along for the ride, I will update once a week to let you guys know how I feel, if any sides attack:alien: and my growth progress:D The only thing I can say in regards to sides is that I am horny all the time:horny: My boyfriend is loving that part....:loveyou: :loveyou:

Top Bottom