Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help the NEWBIE!!!

My .02 is the same as everybodyelse. The only thing I will add is if your are lifting heavy or even somewhat heavy be prepared for your joints to start hurting. Winnly will pull the fluid from them and you will know it. Since you have already stated you are not coming off till the end you might want to throw in some deca or EQ to ease the joint pain. After all two tissue builders are better than one. Especially since they attach to different receptor sites. And lets not forgot Test. It will also cause bloat to help those joints feel better. Since you go by other peoples experiences I can tell ya I love stacking test with deca or EQ. I have had great gains in muscle size and definition. My body responds very well to it.

I am NOT thinking of taking anyting else until I experience winny first.
Just wanted to fill you in and I feel great. No sides yet, but I'm not really thinking about it...I'm just taking it one day at a time.

brickgirl and spatterson

Don't be so harsh on me, I was being sarcastic. I disagree with her taking anything at this stage. Please forgive me for being cynical.

Flexx said:
brickgirl and spatterson

Don't be so harsh on me, I was being sarcastic. I disagree with her taking anything at this stage. Please forgive me for being cynical.

i got the humor in it, maybe you should added some Fina or a crapload of Halo a week ;)

Thanks for being concerned.
I read in a Anabolic Steroid Reference Manual about the dosage on winny for women is as follows: “Women will take somewhere in the range of 8-16 mg DAILY, or 4-8 (2 mg) tablets. Although females usually find stanazolol very tolerable, THE INJECTABLE IS OFF LIMITS!!!
I am taking the pills and believe me I am so thirsty and I’m drinking so much water….my urine is very clear. Clean diet, taking my protein shakes. I’m into the end of my 2nd week and so far I feel good. My energy level when working out is intense and my resistance / endurance are double of what I am accustom to doing. I got my period yesterday and I felt a bit moody, but that’s normal for me. I didn’t see changes in my moodiness since my cycle. I just hope I can maintain balanced. Keep positive!!! That’s the name of my game.
I'll keep you guys posted. I promise next week to have my pictures back from getting developed, I've been so busy.

"I normally wear a size 3-4 and now I'm in a size 5-6. Im not happy, that's why I decided to make a change. "

You're kidding me, right?

How long have you been training? What's your diet like?

poohbear said:
"I normally wear a size 3-4 and now I'm in a size 5-6. Im not happy, that's why I decided to make a change. "

You're kidding me, right?

How long have you been training? What's your diet like?
trust me pb, you're better off just leaving this one alone :D

Who FUCKIN cares if you wear a 4 or a 6?? Sizes are not important and should NOT be an issue at ALL! If you are taking AS simply for that reason...you got some issues! You should judge yourself by bodyfat %, how you look in the mirror...not by size...I have some clothes that are 4s...and some are 9s!!!! I hope this is not a concern of yours...cause if it is...you really should sit back and really think and make sure you are doing all of this for the right reasons!!!!!!!!!!! I spoke for ya phem;)

Top Bottom