Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!! SUGGESTIONS I need a good steroid for a 1st timer taking steroids.

throw in some GH, maybe 6-10 iu a day. you dont want to get fat do you? add t3, and lots of it. and DNP! thats teh killer cycle, literaly

alltraps said:
throw in some GH, maybe 6-10 iu a day. you dont want to get fat do you? add t3, and lots of it. and DNP! thats teh killer cycle, literaly

Come on bro... get real. He is trying to get big. Drop the DNP and replace it with insulin.

bigmk said:
This is your first post. If this isnt a joke what everyone stated above couldnt be more true. I was working out 15 years and 30 yrs. old before touching any chemical enhancer. Reach your maximum potential naturally than start "thinking" about steroids once you have researched completely what you want to inject into your body.

Well said!!!

Musclerook - Lots of new guys want to get huge fast. What these guys here are trying to say is that many years of training are a prerequisite before starting gear. Seriously. Your first cycle will effect you the most, so don't waste it or risk everything it takes to do it (cost, scammers, cops, sterility,etc.) the cheap fast way. You should train for at least a few years before even considering gear. Your body will grow at a steady pace even at 23 yrs old before you reach your personal plateu. If you need some help, email me at [email protected].

OH my god- most of your suggestions are unbelievably irresponsible and simply LAME!! why would this person be joking!!?!! Your pompous and arrogant responses are not leading people in the correct direction. This person obviously came here to get advice not be criticized...now....if he still wants to take something you have pretty much assured him he can't ask on here as all he will get is shit..... obviously it is way to early for him to take something....but don’t you think it can be said in a more effective less derogatory manner? I mean you are basically telling him to fuck off and go make a decision even less informed than he could have been.....come on guys....grow up.....not everybody are roid experts or junkies......

ohsures1 said:
OH my god- most of your suggestions are unbelievably irresponsible and simply LAME!! why would this person be joking!!?!! Your pompous and arrogant responses are not leading people in the correct direction. This person obviously came here to get advice not be criticized...now....if he still wants to take something you have pretty much assured him he can't ask on here as all he will get is shit..... obviously it is way to early for him to take something....but don’t you think it can be said in a more effective less derogatory manner? I mean you are basically telling him to fuck off and go make a decision even less informed than he could have been.....come on guys....grow up.....not everybody are roid experts or junkies......

Hey dude.....when you see posts with the same questions all the time, for years, it becomes a tad frusterating.

Stick around past 5 posts and you'll see why.

Top Bottom