Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!! SUGGESTIONS I need a good steroid for a 1st timer taking steroids.

I know the answers you've heard above WERENT the advise you were hoping for. However they are right.

I am into my 3rd cycle now, i only wish Id listened to everyone at the start instead of jumping in (i was sick of not getting the gains i wanted as well)

I now realise the mistake i was making was calorific intake.

If i wasnt eating like a big man, how could i ever expect to be one ??

So the morrel of the story is, EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT

people want results NOW....they dont want to wait and train naturally, at least from what ive seen from friends. i dont think this is a joke to be honest, and you can tell someone to train and eat and stay natural till your blue in the face, but there gonna do what there gonna go. i would suggest a var only cycle for a first cycle on someone new to gear. minimum side effects great strength gains and for some pepole good size.....i would suggest var only at 25-40 mgs a day. it wont shut ya down too hard anyways and easier to recover from then any oher gear i can think of. keep using the creatine with it too!

You've been working out 6 months... and using protien powder AND creatine... together? Damn... its time to go ahead and dart some shit up. Here is what I would do if I were you. Get some really cheap crap like several bottles of quality vet deca 300. You are going to need at least 7 bottles. For ten weeks shoot 1 cc of that every day (that is 2100 mg of deca a week), and several bottles of winstol. Go ahad and use 150 mg of taht every day also, because you need at least a gram to see good gains.

Do that for 10 weeks and you'll hit 165 lbs for sure.

for the people who thought it was a hoax.. it wasn't I just started working out when I was 22. I'm 23 now. & I guess I do want to bulk up fast. Is hard to get the results you want right away!.. so I decided to look into this. THANKs for everybodys advice. What's anadrol?

eviction said:
the perfect starter stack is
100mg anadrol e.d. 6 weeks
150mg tren e.d. 6 weeks
1000mg deca e.w. 10 weeks

no PCT.

when you grow breasts you can start a website and make mad dough off of it.. somethin like www.mangrowsbreastsandlactates.com or somethin catchy like that.

:chomp: add test at 1g per week as well..seriously though guys this has to be a joke but what if it isnt..this guy will be on the follow up fox special on steeeroids..And hes gonna say these guys on a chat board told me to take these things..of course he will look like hes never seen a weight in his life but he was able to increase his bench to 185 for 6 solid reps!!!

Top Bottom