Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help slapping a friend about a cycle!!!!

+1 If he wanted to learn he could. Why should he suddenly listen to strangers?
i quit helping people when they ask me anything..its in one ear out the other..they listen to the guy bigger then the next for the right info..now i just nod and agree and carry on with what im doing

Hi, my friend decided to join the gym, a month later decided to do a deca only cycle, then 12 weeks into it decided to carry on another 4 weeks of deca with added winstrol, wasnt happy with results he wanted to bulk.i havent taken my first cycle yet but told him he should of done a test only cycle for first, anyway he finished that cycle and i asked him about pct, he didnt have a clue what i was on about. so i told him to at least look into nolvadex and clomid. instead he has decided to start another cycle straight after of trenbolone and tritest(whatever that is). his diet is poor consists of 2 shit meals and 3 protein shakes a day. he wont listen to me, what do you suggest i do. also what will happen to him physically. cheers any input would be great!

If he did 16 straight weeks of deca with no test, he either can't get a hard-on or he got scammed/underdosed.

Hi, my friend decided to join the gym, a month later decided to do a deca only cycle, then 12 weeks into it decided to carry on another 4 weeks of deca with added winstrol, wasnt happy with results he wanted to bulk.i havent taken my first cycle yet but told him he should of done a test only cycle for first, anyway he finished that cycle and i asked him about pct, he didnt have a clue what i was on about. so i told him to at least look into nolvadex and clomid. instead he has decided to start another cycle straight after of trenbolone and tritest(whatever that is). his diet is poor consists of 2 shit meals and 3 protein shakes a day. he wont listen to me, what do you suggest i do. also what will happen to him physically. cheers any input would be great!

Start planning his funeral....

And congratulate him on tearing down everything the responsible people have worked so hard to build up...

~EZ

Top Bottom