Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help please! can i take a week off of Var?

justme1984

Hi girls, I need some help. I have been on varfor 6 weeks just 5mg a day. I was on clen and t3 as well I did 2 weeks on/off and ended that on Sunday. However I wanted to taperdown more with each of them but unfortunatly I couldn't get to sleep Sunday night, I was freezing, shivering, achy, finally at 6 in the morning on Monday I took Benydrel even though I don't get allergies but read that it was supposed to keep the receptors "fresh" for the clen so I had taken it before but had stopped because it gave me some crazy scary ass dreams plus I wasn't doing more than 2 weeks at a time but monday morning I was desperate for some sleep. So woke up at noon same thing except super hot, chills, aches, I didn't want to go to the dr because I wasn't going to tell him about anything I was taking cause I didn't know if I could get in trouble. So anyways temp wouldn't go down so I went. Thank God I did because he said I have walking pnemonia and said if I had waited I would have had to go to the hospital and spend 10s of thousands of dollars! So now I am in bed on antibitics and obviously unable to lift do cardio ummm get up. I have a months worth left of var. What should I do? Can I go off until I get better or keep taking it or is that just wasting it? And if I do stop should I stop for 3 weeks since usually inbetween cycles you wait half or sometimes the same amount of time u were on? I don't want to mess up my liver by taking antibitics var and had just been on clen and t3. Sorry this is so long but I had to give the details. Also since I only have a month left of var will I see any results? Thank u so much.

I think you should come off the var and get some well needed rest. IMO anyway. Get healthy thatis the important thing here. You can't work out if you are in bed and you can't work out if you are in the ground. Welcome to elite and please do stick around.

I second coming off everything tell your better and to be honest you should probably not try clen again for at least 6 month of being healthy as it really weakness your immune system and can be the cause often times of people getting sick. Was this your first cycle?

Hey guys, thank you so much for replying. Still on my antibiotics. I am off of everything else too. Oh man I have been so weak. I feel like a freakin caged animal. Worthless,lying in bed, eat, pee, take drugs, my knees and hips hurt like hell. I am guessing its from my body not moving like it use to. How lokng do you guys think it takes to get the body healthy and get all the otc fat burners, var, clen, t3 etc out and recovered? I am making a promise to myself to do it RIGHT this time with a SOLID foundation of nutrtion,sleep, proper cardio and weihts and not over doing it and not even having really a reason to be drilling it to the ground. Again thank you for replying.oh and yes this was my first cycle

I was reading your post and realised it sounded alot like what I just went through.

I was on running a var cycle for about 4 weeks until I added Clen (and Taurine). I kept a very clean diet and a rigorous cardio and weight training regiment. Within 7 days of taking Clen, I was sick out of my mind, my ears were clogged up, I would caugh none stop, my head felt like it was on fire. I was so weak I couldn't do anything. This is very unlikely for me: I just don't get sick. Ever! In the night between Thursday and Friday, my headaches got so bad that I got up from bed, stumbled to the living room and crashed on the sofa and cried from pain. I felt like someone was hammering my head and face with a shovel, than I felt like someone was trying to rip my jaw out. Really, REALLY uncool feeling! I fell asleep from pain or exhaustion. My bf got up and said it was enough suffering and got me to his doctor. I was diagnosed with a severe sinus infection and bronchitis and a mild ear infection.

I didn't know what to do about the var, the Clen and the antibiotics so I posted here. Thank God, Superqt4u2nv :verygood: answered my post and told me to get off Clen asap. I did and I feel amazing now. No headaches, no body aches, just no aches at all! My infections are clearing away rapidly and today is my first day back at the gym after a 2 week break and I'm super happy.

I hope this helps you and I truly hope you feel better soon! Good luck...

If you don't mind my asking what was the Clen dose your were taking? (AND wtg on the Taurine pinkiron, VERY important and usually forgotten in a Clen cycle). I have run low dose Clen cycles (10mg/12 weeks on off) and had little to no side effects... it gave the feel of a light ECA stack and I've run middle of the road AND high cycles (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off cycling up/down from 60mg to 200mg and then down again) and I tell you what... after about 9 weeks I was DONE. I couldn't function. I had the worst headaches, I was lethargic... it's just so invasive on your body. I do agree it weakens your immune system and it's possible that the infections were coincidences... but again part of your symptoms could have been directly related to the Clen.

I would just stop the var for a while and let your body recover.
When ever I am sick and can't work out I use the time as an opportunity to get my diet perfect. That way when I get back to the gym and more lean then when I left. Its great because you see the muscle work better, you are more vascular and all your clothes look better.
Best of luck!

Thanks for you all repying some more. Itook my last antibiotic yesterday morning. I am still off of everything else. Went to the doctor today for my one week update or whatever. Good news: he said my lungs sound clear and I got the green light to start working out again. Woohoo. Well as soon as I got home put on the sports bra, well and everything else and went. Ahh man I was so weak. Just did cardio and a I guess quick 1 set for each body part. I was sweating like a money, a monkey? I don't know but pigs can't sweat. But ya I was. Weak, and sweaty. I feel like such a fatass. Oh well I guess I gotta start somewhere. As far as the clen goes I got up to 120 slight shaky hands. I wasn't blaming it on the clen though but maybe it could have contributed to the weakened immune system that couldn't fight off the bacteria in the lungs. I am happy to hear that u (sorry I didn't catch you name) but the girl that had the brutal sinus infection- that sounded HORRIBLY AWEFUL. I am happy to hear u r feeling better. And to the guy, I agree I should and will focus more on zoning in on the diet. Ok guys thank u again. Its just so nice to have people I can ask for advice that understands. Take care all!

Top Bottom