N nydj66 Well-known member Dec 21, 2011 #1 MI - Ghost Protocol Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows OR The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (seen the scandinavian version)
MI - Ghost Protocol Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows OR The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (seen the scandinavian version)
WoodyO New member Dec 21, 2011 #6 I vote for Dragon tattoo. I'm not into remakes, but I think Fincher directed it and just about everything he touches turns to gold.
I vote for Dragon tattoo. I'm not into remakes, but I think Fincher directed it and just about everything he touches turns to gold.
E EarthRider Guest Dec 21, 2011 #7 i have heard sherlock was much better than last one, i'd go with that
Strongbow New member Dec 21, 2011 #9 nydj66 said: MI - Ghost Protocol Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows OR The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (seen the scandinavian version) Click to expand... You should rent "How to committ SUICIDE for Dumbasses" and follow the tutorial video step by step.
nydj66 said: MI - Ghost Protocol Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows OR The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (seen the scandinavian version) Click to expand... You should rent "How to committ SUICIDE for Dumbasses" and follow the tutorial video step by step.
PICK3 New member Dec 21, 2011 #10 EarthRider said: i have heard sherlock was much better than last one, i'd go with that Click to expand... u heard dick
EarthRider said: i have heard sherlock was much better than last one, i'd go with that Click to expand... u heard dick
N nydj66 Well-known member Dec 21, 2011 #12 Opted for MI, it was meh. My son will want to see Sherlock Holmes with me.
N nydj66 Well-known member Dec 21, 2011 #13 Strongbow said: You should rent "How to committ SUICIDE for Dumbasses" and follow the tutorial video step by step. Click to expand... I still have the link for, "the truth@strongbow"
Strongbow said: You should rent "How to committ SUICIDE for Dumbasses" and follow the tutorial video step by step. Click to expand... I still have the link for, "the truth@strongbow"