Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help my gal has hives

hougie

Well im sorry to post this here but Im desperate to help my gal out. She has had these hives all over for a few years now. The doc gave her thyroxine for low thyroid and a histamine pill to take Zyrtec. I know she has some form of auto immune issue. My opinion is that in order for the Thyroxine to do much good the true auto immune issue needs to be dealt with first. I ordered her an oral spray from a company called Results RNA hoping that might help. That wasn't a plug btw I think they have promising product. I think she might have several things going on. She is heavy and likes to dine out. She doesn't exercise and is generally a very laid back person. Ive tried for years to get her to exercise but she is very type B person no fire whatsoever and likes to avoid problems. Doesn't like to talk about it just takes her pills and gets on with her day. Im type A workout guy eat healthy type guy so its challenging for me to sit by and watch. This has also affected our sex life somewhat for reasons I wont pass along here. Im frustrated and hoping someone has some ideas. Im even willing to consider a peptide that might help. I think she might have a buildup of yeast due to leaky gut from this condition based on what Ive observed. She is a great gal and I know she is the type that will just accept it and let this go on until it causes something else.

Thanks in advance anyone who can help. Mods if this is the wrong forum you can move this post.

Get her to try a ketogenic diet (high fat, very low carb). Seriously. Give it at least a month, although my psoriasis and eczema cleared up within two weeks of raising fat/dropping most carbs. It's a serious commitment, and requires letting go of some deeply ingrained nutritional beliefs, but it's been the best decision I ever made.

From a more conventional perspective, make sure her thyroid levels are good. Don't trust the doctor's opinion, actually LOOK at the numbers yourselves. If her free T4 and T3 are in the lower ends of normal, particularly if she has any of the other objective signs of hypothyroidism, she could need supplementation.

Top Bottom