Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help leaning out

Oakley_Gurl

I am about 5'4" 120lbs :rolleyes: 18% BF(?) LOL I have no idea how to tell! and I am really looking to lean out. I did primo one time but am really looking for some supplements. Can someone kind of push me in the right direction? :)

P.S. -- I am a little strapped for cash seeing that I work and go to school. Haven't been to the gym like I use to since I had my beautiful baby 9 months ago :)

Oakley_Gurl said:
I am about 5'4" 120lbs :rolleyes: 18% BF(?) LOL I have no idea how to tell! and I am really looking to lean out. I did primo one time but am really looking for some supplements. Can someone kind of push me in the right direction? :)

P.S. -- I am a little strapped for cash seeing that I work and go to school. Haven't been to the gym like I use to since I had my beautiful baby 9 months ago :)
Aww congrats on the new baby :baby2: :) and welcome to Elite Fitness...:rose:

Here are a couple threads everyone MUST read... GREAT Info, courtesy of our Daisy Girl, Sassy69 and Ulter.

Must Read #1
Must Read #2
Must Read #3
Must Read # 4

If you are looking to lean out, you need to focus on your diet and training, those two elements are necessary...the supplements you can 'supplement' (teehee) once a good routine is established.

Shadow also has some great suggestions to get you started on a basic diet/training if you're looking for something to follow (i.e. Project Sticky)

Best of Luck :verygood:

Top Bottom