Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! I am getting Abdominal Bloat (stomach bloat) since starting Test E + Aromasin

Ok so the diet is responsible for abdominal bloat. Someone on the boards said abdominal bloat could be caused by an insulin issue (possibly aggravated by androgens).

However what about the muscle mass bloat? I'm getting none of that. I guess thats because im taking too much aromasin (12.5mg/day) and estro is too low? I guess i should only take aromasin EOD?

no buddy.

aromaisn will dry you out!!

what are you eating

list all the foods youve eaten since you started bloating

its all in your head bro. 8 days in is nothing. you should not be bloated at all yet.

and whats wrong with a little water retention. I get it all the time.

I also get back pain and i got no muscle mass bloat (dbol style) and i simply got stomach bloat and lower back pain sometimes.

My diet hasnt changed before cycle or after cycle, it's identical.

Aromasin is keeping my muscles small , and not huge , right? i should cut back.

What do you mean that i'm not serious? What's wrong with what I posted.

I'm 25 Dude.

I'm thinking of staying on Test E 500mg/week for a while like till Summer. I don't think going off it is gonna be safe and healthy, i don't want the Crash and i dont think PCT can avert the crash , i think it only softens it.

I may Taper down the Dose when i come off it reducing 100mg/week in combination with HCG and Clomid and Nolva

abdominal bloat is due to androgenic influence, likely as a result of your precycle use of aromasin.

androgens decrease insulin sensitivity, you can off set this by doing cardio, watching your carbs, increasing potassium, decreasing sodium, using insulin sensitizing agents like glucorell.

Also i'd like to mention that since starting cycle, i been having lower back pain and most importantly , behind my left tricep, i think the bone area or something is sometimes causing pain as if theres pressure . Is that from low estrogen? joints?

zk7 said:
Also i'd like to mention that since starting cycle, i been having lower back pain and most importantly , behind my left tricep, i think the bone area or something is sometimes causing pain as if theres pressure . Is that from low estrogen? joints?

could be tendonitis

Top Bottom