Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! Do You Think I Got My Mistress Pregnant?!

gymrat surfer

Hey guys. I have attached my semen analysis report from 2011 and since then I've been on HrT and did 3 cycles and have NEVER been off test since. When I was seeing a fertility doctor with my Wife back in 11' he said I couldn't even get a 20 year old female with perfect eggs pregnant. (Don't know if he was telling the truth or trying to make the sale)

So as I'm convinced I am close to sterile I am now starting to wonder....

So here is my situation....

I am married and love my wife but as horny as I am I need LOTs Of Sex. My wife is 43 and my girlfriend is 23. I met her at my gym and she pursued me and now we are together. (She knows I'm married to but doesn't care. She worships my ripped body unlike wifey. Plus she
f£^ks me soooo good so it's hard to not stop.

So here's the point...

She hasn't had her period yet and it's been more then a week off from the last time she got it. Do you think she could possibly be pregnant!? If sooo my life is ruined!

The final report from my semen analysis stated..

Comments: Unable to perform either AsAb's or morphology due to low count and motility.

So my guess is that she is off as she told me she is irregular? Uhhhh. So paranoid!

just cause she is late on her period doesn't mean a thing.

take her to get bloods done and that will be the sure fire way to know. you could get a pregnancy test but a no could still be a yes.. if it shows up yes then she is pregnant though, or atleast she had a chemical pregnancy

i can't feel sorry for you bro. when you fuck a girl you NEVER nut inside her ever. even if you are wearing a condom. why take the chance? i don't care what the doc told you or how long you been on test, it only takes 1 sperm!!

when you fuck a girl you NEVER nut inside her ever. even if you are wearing a condom. why take the chance? i don't care what the doc told you or how long you been on test, it only takes 1 sperm!!

amen to this brother! always back up to unload!

She needs to take a test. A week late (especially is she's irregular) means nothing without a positive test.

How late can a woman be irregular for?

Someone is irregular will be irregular. They could ovulate once every three months or once a month but at different times. There's no telling when "late" is if you're irregular unless you are charting and testing for ovulation.

If she's regular then a period that's a week late warrants a test. If she's irregular then you dont know when she ovulates so there is no telling when to test.

She should test once a week until her period comes if she thinks she might be pregnant. She doesn't need a blood pregnancy test yet IMO. Eventually a pregnancy test will detect hcg levels if she is pregnant, even if you get a false negative, if you wait a week you will get a positive if you are pregnant. If she waits another week and still gets another negative, I would say chances are she's not pregnant.

She should get on bc though, if she's not pregnant.

Hope she's not! The first thing to do, is to buy a pregnancy test and test.

Hey guys. I have attached my semen analysis report from 2011 and since then I've been on HrT and did 3 cycles and have NEVER been off test since. When I was seeing a fertility doctor with my Wife back in 11' he said I couldn't even get a 20 year old female with perfect eggs pregnant. (Don't know if he was telling the truth or trying to make the sale)

So as I'm convinced I am close to sterile I am now starting to wonder....

So here is my situation....

I am married and love my wife but as horny as I am I need LOTs Of Sex. My wife is 43 and my girlfriend is 23. I met her at my gym and she pursued me and now we are together. (She knows I'm married to but doesn't care. She worships my ripped body unlike wifey. Plus she
f£^ks me soooo good so it's hard to not stop.

So here's the point...

She hasn't had her period yet and it's been more then a week off from the last time she got it. Do you think she could possibly be pregnant!? If sooo my life is ruined!

The final report from my semen analysis stated..

Comments: Unable to perform either AsAb's or morphology due to low count and motility.

So my guess is that she is off as she told me she is irregular? Uhhhh. So paranoid!

Shes cheating on you bro

Top Bottom