Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help- colesterol is through the roof

Absolutely, too high amounts of Omega-6 (coming from polyunsaturated vegetable oils) combined with too low Omega-3's, will result in excessive pro-inflammatory eicosanoids. That is why it is critical to increase Omega-3 intake. Omega-3 EFA's coming from fish oil are the best from what I'm reading.

As far as C-Reactive Protein and arterial inflammation goes, however, there are very powerful enzymes that can have a dramatic effect on CV health. IMO even more so than fish oil and I base that on everything I've been reading. I'm not saying to stop taking fish oil, but rather add these if you are known to have high C-Reactive Protein levels.

IMO, going to the doc to get a lipid profile to determine your CV health or heart attack risk is worthless and a complete waste of time and money. Ask him for C-Reactive Protein, Homocysteine and Fibrinogen tests. These will tell you about your true CV state of health.

If you're worried about it, get these tests and let the results dictate how aggressive you have to be to help yourself. But keep in mind that there are substances (non-pharmaceutical substances) which exist that can and will help you.

Looks similar to my numbers 2 months after my winny/deca cycle. The winny really jacks the cholesterol. My numbers were WAY worse. I told my Dr. I was on AS and she still couldn't believe they would cause the numbers I had.
To make a long story short, Doc prescriped some 40mg Lipitor and after 3 months, my #'s were as if I was the healthiest person on the planet. The doc still thinks I have genetic problems to get the numbers so skewed, so she still gives me lipitor. I plan on doubling the dose on my cycle when I add the winny in 8 weeks.

crsnavet , if you take a statin med, such as Lipitor, you need to get yourself on CoQ10 as the statins will suck that stuff right out of your body, and heart! Don't blow this off, bro, it really does that. In fact Merck, one of the pharmaceutical giants, has obtained a patent for the combination of CoQ10 with statins in one prescription. If your doc hasn't told you about this you need to get on some asap.

40-Does this only happen on cycle? I am a bit confused. I haven't done any AS in about 16months until about 10 days ago. I just started a dbol/sust cycle with winny planned at the end.

The only problem is, I got laid off and health insurance is gone. I stocked up on Lipitor, but nobody mentioned that other stuff!

crsnavet said:
40-Does this only happen on cycle? I am a bit confused. I haven't done any AS in about 16months until about 10 days ago. I just started a dbol/sust cycle with winny planned at the end.

The only problem is, I got laid off and health insurance is gone. I stocked up on Lipitor, but nobody mentioned that other stuff!

Does what only happen? High cholesterol? No, it can come from a poor diet as well other reasons, certain med's (beta blockers) for example can cause lipid imbalances.

CoQ10 you can get from any supplement store, online or at your local mall. It can get a bit pricey, however, and there are different grades of quality out there. BAC pro-ly has a good price and carries good quality stuff. I've been using lef.org's stuff, but will be switching to a CoQ10/L-Carnitine Fumarate combo soon by Pure Encapsulations. I take 100mg ed of CoQ10.

40- so you are just talking about Lipitor and other statin meds in general needing coQ10 to work properly? This really has no affect on the juice, but for my own long term health I should be taking the coQ10, correct?
After your post, I did a search and read a few articles on the web about this. It is the first I have ever heard!

crsnavet said:
40- so you are just talking about Lipitor and other statin meds in general needing coQ10 to work properly? This really has no affect on the juice, but for my own long term health I should be taking the coQ10, correct?
After your post, I did a search and read a few articles on the web about this. It is the first I have ever heard!

Yeah man, if you're on ANY statin med then you need to supplement with CoQ10. It's not that it needs CoQ10 to work properly, but rather the statins will leach it right out of your body and CoQ10 is critical for heart health. So to protect yourself, you need to take CoQ10 when taking a statin med.

I can't speak to either effecting the juice. I do know that I have taken CoQ10 through many cycles and haven't seen any issues with it. I've never taken any cholesterol med, including statins, however.

Yeah it's too bad your doc didn't inform you of that.

DepressiveJuice said:
just got more of my blood work results.

trygleciries- 112
HDL- 22
LDL- 253
colesterol- 297

im on a keto diet so i am assuming the high fat is causing the problem? the only supps i am using is clen and nyc. no AAS yet. any tips????

Man you're a walking advertisement for Keto diets....
I think those diets are nuts with all the all you can eat bacon type of mentality some have. Switch to a low fat diet if you haven't already, egg beaters are great, you can get used to fat free milk, may have to taper it down, etc. Cheese is the hardest thing for me to let go of too :)

Other than the advice above (healthy fats, niacin, omega-3s, CLA too from some recent studies) I'd not let your doc get away with a plan of 6 mos of diet change and a recheck; those are whacked out numbers and you ought to start something now, just to get it under control. Hate to hear you asking how long you have wait after an angioplasty before working out full time when you're 30 :D

Top Bottom