Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Arm Rutine

cyberhalcon

Hi dudes!!!

I need some help with my arms and fore arms rutine....
caN Any body of this forum help me?
I need some tips or examples!

:supercool

My current arm routine has worked well..
biceps-
close-grip barbell preacher curls 2 sets 6-8 reps
incline alt. zottman db curls 2 sets 6-8 reps
standing bb reverse curls 2 sets 6-8 reps

triceps-
incline ez-bar triceps ext. 2 sets 6-8 reps
decline db ext. 2 sets 6-8 reps
overhead straight-bar cable ext. 2 sets 6-8 reps

:D:D
Good luck!!

Some one told me once that traning tri with biceps the day after chest ...was bad for my tri...what do you think...should i train chest, tri & shoulders one day
back, biceps, fore arms next day
leg the other

what should i do to get volume & a 19" gun arms???

cyberhalcon-
Whatsup bro? Yeah thats definitely fine to as it is what I personally do myself. I train back, traps, bis, and forearms on one day, and chest, delts, and tris on the other day. Be sure to train with pretty moderate volume as a natural bodybuilder- for example I wouldnt train with more then 20 TOTAL working sets any given workout..

I also would suggest training no more then 4-5 days per week.. your body needs time to recuperate. I wouldnt recommend training tris on the day before or after chest/delts.

try using compound movements

you may think im kidding but listen.... im telling the truth

think of close grip bench press...... it is a bench press...... the chest and shoulders receive some work.....but the triceps take the blunt of it...... so it is deemed a tricep excersize.

so now think of close grip pullups...it is a pull-ups...... the lats and rear delts recieve some work..... but the biceps take the blunt of it....... so if you use your mind it is deemed a bicep excercise

do biceps after your chest workout....... and triceps after your bicep workout..... keep these workouts 3 to 4 days apart

i hope it helps

X

Thanks!

Guys i'll try it this rutine this week...and see how
it works!!!

But If you have any type of diet or more tips ....
i'll appreciate that

cyberhalcon-
One more thing, train your forearms with your back, traps, and bis otherwise youll probably overtrain them.

Top Bottom