Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello, Is there anybody in there???

Austin316 said:
How does, most of the time, sound? lol, I keep the important promises.

Im not evil, but that sure is the pot calling the kettle black!! For shame!!

The pot calling the kettle black?....Silly Austin, did you forget that angels always wear white..?

~toga
:angel:

White? You? hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha!!!

Prove it!!

hehe, then would it be like the ice skate calling the sword sharp?

Austin316 said:
White? You? hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha!!!

Prove it!!

hehe, then would it be like the ice skate calling the sword sharp?

LOL...What did the ice skate say to the sword?

Is that what you mean?

k fine, maybe its like titanium calling a diamond hard.

Your just confusing me, I didn't mean what did the Ice Skate say to the sword. Your silly

Austin316 said:
k fine, maybe its like titanium calling a diamond hard.

Your just confusing me, I didn't mean what did the Ice Skate say to the sword. Your silly

:FRlol:...that is the first time I have laughed all day!! Thanks Austin!!

LOL...OK maybe I am Silly.

So what you meant is the kettle was white, and the pot was fibbing?

Uuuuhhhh, ummm :confused:

lol, stop confusing me!!

Im glad I could make you laugh, at least I know Im good for something lol. Is it because of the lying thing? Ill just have to make you laugh some more somehow

How about this

Maybe its like the turtle calling the toga slow? :D

Austin316 said:
Uuuuhhhh, ummm :confused:

lol, stop confusing me!!

Im glad I could make you laugh, at least I know Im good for something lol. Is it because of the lying thing? Ill just have to make you laugh some more somehow

How about this

Maybe its like the turtle calling the toga slow? :D

HEY toga's are not slow!! they just can't move fast because they will fall off....:)

Yes...kinda of a long day...glad it is almost over!

Have a good Saturday?

toga22 said:

HEY toga's are not slow!! they just can't move fast because they will fall off....:)

Yes...kinda of a long day...glad it is almost over!

Have a good Saturday?

I worked all day yesterday and today, did nadda last night but sit here and play games cause my eye isn't healed completely to wear contacts and I will not go out in my broken glasses. You?

ANyways, maybe we should get the toga some Xenedrine so it will move faster and fall off ;)

Austin316 said:

I worked all day yesterday and today, did nadda last night but sit here and play games cause my eye isn't healed completely to wear contacts and I will not go out in my broken glasses. You?

ANyways, maybe we should get the toga some Xenedrine so it will move faster and fall off ;)

That is Right....I forgot alll about your eye!! :eyes:
Is it feeling better? How are you liking the Pirate look, MATE? LOL...:D

Toga has too much X all ready...any more and if the toga fell off...all you would see would be a blur....

Saturday=Mega Mall Madness...then I went out last night and watched a local rock band at a club. Have you ever heard of Boom Candle? Last night was the first time I saw them...pretty good.

Im not wearing a patch, Wench. Arggghhhhhhhhh

The wierd looking thing is pretty much gone, so my eye should be good by tomorrow

How was the mega mall? (it really isn't that bad, toga is a baby)

and nope, never heard of them

Top Bottom