Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol Transformation - Before and After Pics

Awesome results my bro.. And Helladrol is highly under rated and not talked about nearly enough. I am sure it is going to get a lot more cover now that it is one of the only powerful steroid products left out there.

Awesome results my bro.. And Helladrol is highly under rated and not talked about nearly enough. I am sure it is going to get a lot more cover now that it is one of the only powerful steroid products left out there.

thanks brother... helladrol is probably the most underrated aas out there... i think more people tend to group it as a ph than an aas when in actuality it should be classified as a "designer steroid" than anything else... I had such an amazing experience on it and will most certainly utilize it again in the future... it would be a great kickstart to a test cycle as well... thanks for everything brotha!

Just a question about legality with Helladrol. It is legal and therefore should be legal to take and if one was piss tested for a job, even if it did show up, there shouldn't be a problem in that department. Is this correct?

it is my understanding that it's not illegal and you should be fine... i could be wrong... so why did i bother answering lol...

Just a question about legality with Helladrol. It is legal and therefore should be legal to take and if one was piss tested for a job, even if it did show up, there shouldn't be a problem in that department. Is this correct?

that depends on your companies policy... vicodin, percoet, etc... are legal but if you get tested for opiates then you won't pass... test boosters that are perfectly legal can elevate testosterone and could cause problems... not every baseball player that tests positive for ped's is taking steroids... some are just on test boosters and other shit that is not allowed but perfectly legal...

Dylan just curious to know why you changed your SERM of choice from Torem to Clomid?

it depends on the cycle being ran... i definitely like torem but torem is a metabolite of nolva... its definitely different than nolva but just being a metabolite scares me to run it with anything that is a 19-nor... either one does the job but I feel clomid is more efficient in pct... i felt great on torem as well though... either one can be utilized depending upon the cycle...

well its no different than a NFL athlete who takes his supplement to the team doctor and asks him if it contains any ingredients that is banned. thats what you should do. tell them you take some legal supps but you want to make sure they are okay with company policy. they are obligated to give you a list of banned things

Top Bottom