Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol Transformation - Before and After Pics

Im sure you rushed quickly to the bathroom after your last set of bicep curl to get a shot of your skinny lean model tone not sexy body before your pump goes away.. lmao,.. just playin with ya..

now its time to bulk the hell up and put on some mass if you so choose.. yes you will put on some body fat but so what.

NPP 300mg a week
sustanon 500mg a week
dbol as a kickstart. 20mg a day

follow the bulker diet in my signature. you will grow those pecs and shoulders out and be a beast.

Hi bro... nice stack, great to see need2slin in your pct, probably the best supplement on the market..

Well done, helladrol is one of the best supplements on the market, a great DS i know people say its a ph... but its conversion is minimal... a nice cycle, well done, hopefully more people will stock up on helladrol before its gone.

Regards

ostarine, 25 mg a day, once a day, in the a.m. pre workout
creatine nitrate - 6 pills pre workout and 1 fish oil
1 pill of lean xtreme upon waking
4 pills daa upon waking
forma stanzol 5 pumps a.m.

1 pill of lean xtreme 4 hours later
1 fish oil

1 lean xtreme- 4 hours later

2 need 2 slin before a bigger meal

2 need 2 slin before my other bigger meal

torem in the evening right before bed 90/60/60/30

Hey bro yeh man if u don't mind

those are taken about 35-40 minutes after workout... those are after stretching and showering for work... =) i honestly feel like i look better when i wait a little while for pics as opposed to going right after workout... there's just more definition, at least for me...

Im sure you rushed quickly to the bathroom after your last set of bicep curl to get a shot of your skinny lean model tone not sexy body before your pump goes away.. lmao,.. just playin with ya..

here's my plan... i have about 10 days left of pct... after pct im running a sarm triple stack... osta, s4 and gw... 4-6 weeks and then ntbm bridge until my next cycle... next cycle will be ultradrol and trenazone stacked...

I definitely agree bro... need2slin is a pct staple, a must!! Helladrol is just sweet if you run it right... You can really get a lot out of it... a lot more than some people think! I appreciate the feedback...

Hi bro... nice stack, great to see need2slin in your pct, probably the best supplement on the market..

Well done, helladrol is one of the best supplements on the market, a great DS i know people say its a ph... but its conversion is minimal... a nice cycle, well done, hopefully more people will stock up on helladrol before its gone.

Regards

Top Bottom