Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol Transformation - Before and After Pics

dylangemelli

I am starting this thread to show just how effective helladrol can be if run properly... I have ongoing logs out there that have gotten quite a bit of feedback but I had not started one here... I just want to show everyone just how effective this cycle is if run properly... I am posting before and after pics... It is a complete transformation... Here is a listing of how I ran my cycle..

Helladrol 75/75/75/75/100/125
N2Guard
Fish Oil
Forma Stanzol - Started Mid Cycle

I am in week 3 of PCT... Here is what my PCT consists of

Torem 90/60/60/30
OSTARINE - 25 mg
DAA
Need2Slin
Lean Xtreme
Creatine Nitrate
Forma Stanzol...

This cycle has been unbelievable... My diet is very strict and spot on and I train like a madman but discipline and determination are the keys for success... I hope that everyone sees just how great Helladrol is

I am starting this thread to show just how effective helladrol can be if run properly... I have ongoing logs out there that have gotten quite a bit of feedback but I had not started one here... I just want to show everyone just how effective this cycle is if run properly... I am posting before and after pics... It is a complete transformation... Here is a listing of how I ran my cycle..

Helladrol 75/75/75/75/100/125
N2Guard
Fish Oil
Forma Stanzol - Started Mid Cycle

I am in week 3 of PCT... Here is what my PCT consists of

Torem 90/60/60/30
OSTARINE - 25 mg
DAA
Need2Slin
Lean Xtreme
Creatine Nitrate
Forma Stanzol...

This cycle has been unbelievable... My diet is very strict and spot on and I train like a madman but discipline and determination are the keys for success... I hope that everyone sees just how great Helladrol is
impressive.....what do your before and after stats look like?

lol at 5 pics of the same pose!!!! throw some mandatories in there bro!!!!

but looking good and cut. shoulders are pretty big for you

Top Bottom