Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate vs phytoserms 347

When is the recommend time to start phyto ,,,I guess wat I'm asking is during or after cycle?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

It's a natural test booster, so it would do you no good on a cycle of AAS. Use it for PCT or by itself in between cycles.

It's a natural test booster, so it would do you no good on a cycle of AAS. Use it for PCT or by itself in between cycles.

I would not say it would do nothing but you make a great point. Hcgenerate is designed for on cycle use and phytoserm-347 is ( as I have always said) much better for off cycle use. Ether during pct or as stand alone it beets out hcgenerate for a natural test booster.

So really they are two totally different products that have no reason to compete with each other for any reason. Two different products used for two different reasons. :qt:

I would not say it would do nothing but you make a great point. Hcgenerate is designed for on cycle use and phytoserm-347 is ( as I have always said) much better for off cycle use. Ether during pct or as stand alone it beets out hcgenerate for a natural test booster.

So really they are two totally different products that have no reason to compete with each other for any reason. Two different products used for two different reasons. :qt:

If you want to literally put it to the test (professional blood test) send me a bottle nate... I'll use myself as living proof and post my pre phyto and post phyto 347. It'd be perfect timing too because I literally just ran another test on Friday and am waiting for results.

At the end of the day, blood tests don't lie. Wtf do I have to loose? I'm still recovering anyway.
Running unleashed daa and hcgenerate now to try and boost levels... Test Was at 260 last time (it was 203 before that and was running hcgenerate and aromasin for 4 weeks, 60pt climb in 4 weeks not bad) and should be at 500 (considered normal for my age) and like I said just ran another one after a month of running that and waiting for results.
Let me know. I'll try it if U wanna shut all the doubters up. If it truly does work than you cant put a price on that IMO

Is that just the way they are marketed, or is there logic for using them that way? It seems to me that they both have ingredients to either raise test or bind to SHBG to increase free test. Both have Fadogia, divanilliltetrahydrofuran, and zinc. Phyto has the bulbine, but Hcgen has longjack and fenugreek.

It looks to me like they are, in general, the same kind of supplement, and either one would be used for the same goals, whether PCT, natural test boosting, or on cycle support.

Is that just the way they are marketed, or is there logic for using them that way? It seems to me that they both have ingredients to either raise test or bind to SHBG to increase free test. Both have Fadogia, divanilliltetrahydrofuran, and zinc. Phyto has the bulbine, but Hcgen has longjack and fenugreek.

It looks to me like they are, in general, the same kind of supplement, and either one would be used for the same goals, whether PCT, natural test boosting, or on cycle support.

I've always seen them used that way, hcgenerate on cycle to keep from getting shut all the way down and phytoserms-347 in pct to get your natural production back up again and above normal. Also don't quote me but needto can confirm this but I think phytoserm has twice the ingredients in it that hcgenerate has in it.

If you want to literally put it to the test (professional blood test) send me a bottle nate... I'll use myself as living proof and post my pre phyto and post phyto 347. It'd be perfect timing too because I literally just ran another test on Friday and am waiting for results.

At the end of the day, blood tests don't lie. Wtf do I have to loose? I'm still recovering anyway.
Running unleashed daa and hcgenerate now to try and boost levels... Test Was at 260 last time (it was 203 before that and was running hcgenerate and aromasin for 4 weeks, 60pt climb in 4 weeks not bad) and should be at 500 (considered normal for my age) and like I said just ran another one after a month of running that and waiting for results.
Let me know. I'll try it if U wanna shut all the doubters up. If it truly does work than you cant put a price on that IMO

you can google phytoserm blood test and or phytoserm-347 blood test. There is blood test already and these are with the old formula aka minus the fadogia..

hcgenerate has triple the amount of fadogia
- Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog and its cheaper so its not only practical its more economical for on cycle use to help prevent shut down.

It is the bulbine specifically the prolenses extract that we use for the phyto that makes it a much more powerful test booster and this is twice as expensive to make. Yes Dvil is great for both on and off cycle use. Having more free test before during and after a cycle being a good thing is a given.

Marketing lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I design products its got nothing to do with marketing. Everything to do with filling the needs of the people. I can understand why you may think what you think though... :qt::qt::qt::qt:

hcgenerate has triple the amount of fadogia
- Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog and its cheaper so its not only practical its more economical for on cycle use to help prevent shut down.

It is the bulbine specifically the prolenses extract that we use for the phyto that makes it a much more powerful test booster and this is twice as expensive to make. Yes Dvil is great for both on and off cycle use. Having more free test before during and after a cycle being a good thing is a given.

Marketing lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I design products its got nothing to do with marketing. Everything to do with filling the needs of the people. I can understand why you may think what you think though... :qt::qt::qt::qt:

Cool man I just wanted to know your logic behind it thanks for the response!

Top Bottom