Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate vs phytoserms 347

I would not say it would do nothing but you make a great point. Hcgenerate is designed for on cycle use and phytoserm-347 is ( as I have always said) much better for off cycle use. Ether during pct or as stand alone it beets out hcgenerate for a natural test booster.

So really they are two totally different products that have no reason to compete with each other for any reason. Two different products used for two different reasons. :qt:
Sounds like a great stack. I'm going to be using both for the first time in a couple of months. PCTs are starting to be almost as fun as the cycle itself :)

Phytoserms on top of Unleashed sounds awesome, to increase test and free test. Dropping Post Cycle doesn't sound like a problem to me because I can't figuran AI I'd go with Formastanzol.

So I'm not real big on hyping supplements from board sponsors but this HCGenerate is good stuff. I have been a walking erection for the last month.

So I'm not real big on hyping supplements from board sponsors but this HCGenerate is good stuff. I have been a walking erection for the last month.

Haha glad to hear it. I've ran it at 5 caps before and loved it. I've been stock piling it for a minute now. Got about 4 bottles of it. Going to run it at 10/day during my next PCT

Can you run phytoserms instead of unleashed/post cycle combo and get the same or better results considering it boosts Lh levels, keeps estrogen in check (aside from what else we are running In Pct) boosts testosterone, and boosts it a lot at that. This being taken into consideration, also consider the clomid, daa powerchews, and forma stanzol all being added in pct. would this, could this work instead or is there still too much missing from the pct without the unleashed/post cycle????

Top Bottom