Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate vs phytoserms 347

Anybody ever heard/ or used ironmaglabs ultra male rx? If so how does it compare to phyto? Claims to do a lot of the same stuff but i haven't used it. Any help?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using EliteFitness

That product is supposed to have the same ingredient bulbine natalensis PE as Phytoserms. But the new phytoserms also has Fadogia agrestis ( but is a lot more expensive!)

The new phytoserm-347 not only has every last thing the orginal formula has but now it also has Our Fadogia which is the only one I know of that is stem extract only. The exact same thing used in the studies. Not the whole plant which is what others use. In fact it comes from the same place as the fadogia used in the study too.

Now The final price is not 147 or what ever and you guys know damn well I would never let you pay full price. I got more then a couple different kinds of deals I can get you guys on this product and any others selling at ruthless. You all should know better. We always take care of the elite fitness members. Contact me and I can drop the price big time .. I know off the top of the head I can drop 50 bucks off the price or i can give you buy 2 get one free.. Just pm me and I will take care of you with a discount.. This product is more then worth it too. Way more then worth it.. The formula was awesome before and now I perfected it..

So that's still $100 still pretty pricy. And that doesn't really answer my question about ultra male. Is the pyto better cause of the fadogia?

Barlowesherbalelixirs has it for an insane price! I havent used there bulbine but ive used alot of there herbals with great sucess!

So that's still $100 still pretty pricy. And that doesn't really answer my question about ultra male. Is the pyto better cause of the fadogia?

Not really when the original price was around 70 something and we also ship the order for free too. My friend no one will ever twist your arm and force you to buy a thing around here. No one will ever force you to agree on price of products ether. However If you try and tell me its not worth the price that I will fight you on. Its worth every penny and then some and if you ever buy a bottle use it and think I am wrong I will gladly give you a 100% refund for it.

Yes the added fadogia will raise lh and fsh which in tern will help bulbine raise test levels in a synergistic way. The 3,4-dvil will then insure this test is converted to free test and ya we have blood test to prove the original version works as well as test proving the worth of fadogia stem extract. Like every formula I personally design you can bet your butt its going to be talked about for years to come when peeps start taking it..

I have heard it all my friend. I have heard every argument in the world about the price of products i design. Guess what the arguments never end in? " I took the product and still felt it was not worth it"

The very small fraction of people that could say this walk away with a refund at worst.. So To be honest I think we are all done discussing price now. :qt::qt:

The new phytoserm-347 not only has every last thing the orginal formula has but now it also has Our Fadogia which is the only one I know of that is stem extract only. The exact same thing used in the studies. Not the whole plant which is what others use. In fact it comes from the same place as the fadogia used in the study too.

Now The final price is not 147 or what ever and you guys know damn well I would never let you pay full price. I got more then a couple different kinds of deals I can get you guys on this product and any others selling at ruthless. You all should know better. We always take care of the elite fitness members. Contact me and I can drop the price big time .. I know off the top of the head I can drop 50 bucks off the price or i can give you buy 2 get one free.. Just pm me and I will take care of you with a discount.. This product is more then worth it too. Way more then worth it.. The formula was awesome before and now I perfected it..

Pm sent needto.

Not really when the original price was around 70 something and we also ship the order for free too. My friend no one will ever twist your arm and force you to buy a thing around here. No one will ever force you to agree on price of products ether. However If you try and tell me its not worth the price that I will fight you on. Its worth every penny and then some and if you ever buy a bottle use it and think I am wrong I will gladly give you a 100% refund for it.

Yes the added fadogia will raise lh and fsh which in tern will help bulbine raise test levels in a synergistic way. The 3,4-dvil will then insure this test is converted to free test and ya we have blood test to prove the original version works as well as test proving the worth of fadogia stem extract. Like every formula I personally design you can bet your butt its going to be talked about for years to come when peeps start taking it..

I have heard it all my friend. I have heard every argument in the world about the price of products i design. Guess what the arguments never end in? " I took the product and still felt it was not worth it"

The very small fraction of people that could say this walk away with a refund at worst.. So To be honest I think we are all done discussing price now. :qt::qt:

I never said it wasn't worth the money? So why are you getting so defensive? Lol all i said was its still a little pricy for a test booster. Im not claiming it doesn't work either. Cause im sure it dose. I was just asking a question.

When is the recommend time to start phyto ,,,I guess wat I'm asking is during or after cycle?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom