Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate vs phytoserms 347

Laxfiend

Which is better for test boosting? All around better product? Hcgenerate has a great veteran reputation but phytoserms seems pretty impressive. Anybody tried both?

Which is better for test boosting? All around better product? Hcgenerate has a great veteran reputation but phytoserms seems pretty impressive. Anybody tried both?

I've used both, and they both do a great job. From everything I've heard and read Phytoserms is excellent for boosting test. HCGenerate is also obviously great for that, but also gives the nice libido boost and overall great feeling.

Phytoserms may have a slight edge in test boosting and strength from its bulbine in it.

HCGenerate will win the war in overall feeling and definitely libido with its great list of ingredients ;)

totally agree with what rick said... phystoserms will produce more test but hcgenerate will give that libido the extra push your woman wants! I think for max benefits you stack them together and love the results!

Russianstar ran extensive tests and hcg gives you the biggest test boost, Phytoserms is good, but HCG its great, the fadogia extract is the best...

Phyto is designed for stand along test booster. Hcgenerate was designed for recovery or preventing shut down.. To different

Top Bottom