Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate as an alternative to Hcg

Hcgenerate on cycle and blast at the end of real HCG for me.

However on longer cycles and because extended use of HCG is not advisable I like to alternate between the two in an On/Off 4 week fashion, this stops the body from accustoming to either and ensures there working with maximum effectiveness. It also allows the user to minimise suppression on cycle without running ridiculously long stints of real HCG and it loosing its effectiveness.

Hcgenerate on cycle and blast at the end of real HCG for me.

However on longer cycles and because extended use of HCG is not advisable I like to alternate between the two in an On/Off 4 week fashion, this stops the body from accustoming to either and ensures there working with maximum effectiveness. It also allows the user to minimise suppression on cycle without running ridiculously long stints of real HCG and it loosing its effectiveness.

^^^ Yeap, this is how I also do. Rotating them work perfectly.

^^^ hcg mimics LH.. it sends LH down and total T up temporarily.. and also sends estrogen up as well.

you need your LH to rise during pct, not go down. this makes it a bad choice to finish a pct with

Bingo^

I don't know why nobody seems to understand this. HCG ran the whole cycle is a very bad idea. Use HCGenerate on cycle and HCG as a kickstart to PCT. That is the best way to maximize LH stimulation when you need it

I dont understand why there are two guys in this thread that want to continuously say hcgenerate does not replace hcg... NOONE said or implied that... Sounds like there is some sort of issue there and for what reason, i dont know... They all have their place and benefit on cycle... My point is that hcg should not be ran in pct and there is far more evidence showing it to be a very bad idea as opposed to a good one

I dont understand why there are two guys in this thread that want to continuously say hcgenerate does not replace hcg... NOONE said or implied that... Sounds like there is some sort of issue there and for what reason, i dont know... They all have their place and benefit on cycle... My point is that hcg should not be ran in pct and there is far more evidence showing it to be a very bad idea as opposed to a good one

Thank you guys for the feedback. I will run Hcgenerate 5-12, then blast Hcg like you said 1,000iu a week for 13-14. How does everything else look? Do I need to bottles of Hcgenerate or would one do he trick? I will order right now if someone has discount code!😄

Thank you guys for the feedback. I will run Hcgenerate 5-12, then blast Hcg like you said 1,000iu a week for 13-14. How does everything else look? Do I need to bottles of Hcgenerate or would one do he trick? I will order right now if someone has discount code!😄

You are not listening or reading, do not use HCG as pct... Use during cycle. HCG for 10-14 weeks, clomid use after week 13. And to answer your thread NO HCGenerate cannot be used to replace or have the exact same potent effects as HCG.

Use code Dylan10 for 10% off... you would need two bottles so you can run it eight weeks... its 5 caps a day... 3 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

You are not listening or reading, do not use HCG as pct... Use during cycle. HCG for 10-14 weeks, clomid use after week 13. And to answer your thread NO HCGenerate cannot be used to replace or have the exact same potent effects as HCG.

I'm not using hcg during pct, I'm using it before I start pct weeks 13-14. I won't start pct till after 2 weeks after last pin

Top Bottom