Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate as an alternative to Hcg

Clemsox

I've heard great reviews of this stuff and have heard it is just as great as Hcgenerate

My cycle is test 300(sustanon300)
1-12 weeks
Tbol 1-5 weeks
What would be a great way to administer Hcgenerate to this stack. I want to try to use just one bottle if possible. Also any reps have a discount on this, that would be great. The reason I want to do Hcgenerate is that Hcg can be hard to get ahold of

I've heard great reviews of this stuff and have heard it is just as great as Hcgenerate

My cycle is test 300(sustanon300)
1-12 weeks
Tbol 1-5 weeks
What would be a great way to administer Hcgenerate to this stack. I want to try to use just one bottle if possible. Also any reps have a discount on this, that would be great. The reason I want to do Hcgenerate is that Hcg can be hard to get ahold of

i would run hcgenerate ES from week 5-12 bro...

Search and forums and you'll read a lot of posts by guys reporting big balls from taking HCGenerate for 3 to 5 days. You take it on cycle to prevent shrinkage, or if you are stubborn and won't take it with your cycle, just at least keep a bottle on hand and start using it as soon as your nuts feel a bit soft, which is what they fell like before they start shrinking, they get soft...

Take HCGenerate during cycle and avoid those pesky soft balls that turn to tiny balls.

-BRR

I notice many people use hcgenerate on cycle to prevent shutdown (or minimize it) and then blast hcg right before pct.

Top Bottom