Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG brands that last in 'fridge and conversion I.U. to 250-300ml help

wiregrassman

Hi,

Does anyone know which of the foreign no-prescription brands from online pharmacies will last in the refrigerator after mixing for multiple shots...Hucog is one brand I can think of, but I don't know if you can refrigerate it after mixing and for how long.

And if I take 250 to 300 ml every three days with my Androgel, which vial I.U. size of a brand that would last in the refridgerator would be best, which depends how long it will hold up refrigerated I guess.

Also, how many cc/mls in a cc/ml syringe would would I draw/use from the I.U. vials so it would be 250 or 300ml. I don't think there is a specific formula to covert I.U.'s to ml's/cc's???

And lastly, to make it real simple, lol, does anyone have a link to a reliable pharmacy that sales HCG no-Rx in a brand or generic that meets the criteria above mentioned at a reasonable price?

Thanks for all your help and time!
Jim Pinkerton

huh??? I have no idea what you saying. Your measurements are all over the place. a 12oz can of beer is like 350ml so I doubt your looking at taking that much HCG. Before you start taking anything you need to take some time to lean about the basic units of measure.

A "cc" IS the same as a "ml. How much hcg you will have in a cc or ml it totally dependent on how much water you inject into your hcg powder.

If you have a jug of hcg powder thats 5000IU or units then thats how much is in the jug regardless of how much water you add. How much water you add will determine the concentration of HCG per ML/cc.

if you add 1ml of water then you will have 5000 units in 1ml. If you add 2ml water than each ml of liquid you draw from vial will contain 2500IU. If you add 5ml water then you will have 5000units in 5ml water or 1000uniter per 1ml you draw.

Now if you mix 5ml water into 5000IU HCG that gives you 1000ml per cc so if you want 250IU that would be how much? 4x250=1000 right? so that would be 1/4 of a ML or CC. If you get a 1ml slin pin it will be marked with 100 units on the side, 100 units on slin pin is 1ml so 25 units on slin pin would be 1/4ml or 250units.

Its all just simple math, but make damn sure you know what your measurements are before you inject ANYTHING!

Ummm, thanks...I think!?!?

I know what the units are supposed to be, as I had just read Dr. C.'s paper for his protocol describing how and why to use HCG with Androgel for hypogonadism.

It was terribly explained and miswritten though. Guess I shouldn't post when I'm half asleep. What I was asking was how to draw 250 to 350IU out of a 2000IU or more vial after mixing into an ml syringe to get the right dosage in ml. And yes, I know that ml and cc are interchangeable in that case. The math and relative simplicity of it did go over my head at the time the post was written however! lol

Sometimes we all make things harder than they really are when it's new to us, like the HCG subQ injections are to me. Thanks for pointing it out and the explanation though! I would hate for someone to read the post and take the mistakenly written dosages as normal and try it at that amount!!

What I was asking was how to draw 250 to 350IU out of a 2000IU or more vial after mixing into an ml syringe to get the right dosage in ml.

I still dont understand what you are exactly getting at.

Do you have a vial of HCG powder or what is it you are working with?

If you have a vial that has a special IU content and contains a specific ML of fluid then use that simple math to determine the answer. I cant be more specific unless you take a minute to tell me exactly what it is you have.

Listen to what Zyglamail tells you to do. He assisted me with the exact same thing probably 8 months ago and I followed his instructions to the letter and my doses were dead on. Do Not deviate from what he says. He is one of the most knowledgeable people on this site and I for one, always seek his advice.

OK.

When you receive your HCG, it will be a whisp of fluffy white powder in a vial, with another vial of sterile or anti-bacterial water. The chances are that this powder has been extracted from a pregnant woman's pee.

I've just received mine, and this is what I'll be doing tonight:-

My stuff is "pregnyl", 5000iu. (Don't worry about what an iu is, it could just as easily be 5000 dollars, or 5000 fish)

The makers always seem to assume that you are going to take the whole lot in one injection, so they never provide enough water, or a proper rubber-topped vial to store it in. Us bodybuilders are more likely to want to inject ourselves with, say, 500 iu ( a tenth of the powder) every week for 10 weeks, to fool our balls into staying awake rather than withering away like grapes on the vine.

Now I like my HCG to be 1000iu per ml of water - that way, 500 iu is a nice easy half ml injection. So I need to dissolve my 5000 fish in 5ml of water, and store it in a standard vial.

Fortunately, I have a sterile, empty vial with a neoprene top I can poke a needle through. Unfortunately, my "pregnyl" only comes with 1ml of water. This is what I'll do.

1. I will snap off the top of the vial with the 1ml of water in, then draw it into a sterile syringe.
2. I will snap off the top of the vial containing my powder, and squirt this water in, then suck it back into the syringe. Sometimes you have to do this 2 or 3 times, to dissolve all the powder.
3. The 1ml of water with my 5000 fish swimming in it wil be injected into the empty rubber-topped vial. The problem is, it will be 1ml of water, rather than the 5ml I want my 5000 HCG fish to be swimming in.

Unfortunately, I don't have any sterile water
Fortunately, I'm a chemist. Only a fool pays for sterile water.

MAKING STERILE WATER

Get one of those ziploc food bags (like a big version of the ones you buy an 8th of an oz of cannabis in). Open one corner, and pour in about 20ml of cold water from the tap. You can also add a pinch of salt if you want, to prevent bacteria from growing in the water if it gets contaminated, if you want.

Press most of the air out of it, and seal it

stand the bag of water in a pint glass, and put the pint glass in your microwave oven

Shut the door, and switch your microwave on. When the water in the bag starts to boil, the bag will start to expand. Switch the power off as soon as you see this.

The water in the bag is now sterile, and the inside of the food bag has been steam sterilised. Let it stand for half an hour, to cool. Do not open the bag now at any point.

remove the bag from the pint glass. Tape the top of the bag to a door handle. Swab the outside with whatever you use to swab your injection site with

Stick a sterile syringe through the side of the ziploc bag, and draw out your clean water

(I will be drawing out 4ml, and injecting it into my vial which already contains 1ml of water, for a total of 5ml, containing 5000iu of HCG)

This will be good in the fridge for a couple of months. I will only be using my HCG for my 6 week cycle of "rip blend" and anavar.

Once a week, I will draw out 0.5ml for a sub-Q injection (each 1ml contains 1000iu).

HCG shots are really easy, I don't count them as injections. Just grab a flap of skin on your belly, pop the needle through, and press the plunger.

I hope this helps.

As far as HCG is concerned, I think of it like this:-

My balls are a brewery in Burton-on-trent, Staffordshire. Testosterone is the beer that they brew.
The beer company's head office is in London.

when you use steroids or testosterone, head office stops making its daily phone call to the brewery, asking for more beer.

HCG is like a man with a mobile phone round the corner, impersonating head office, phoning up and asking for more beer to be made.

During PCT, when the real phone calls arrive from London, asking for beer, the brewery doesn't have to go out and recruit new staff - its been running as normal the whole time. Your balls are all nice and plump and ready do do their job.

Without the HCG, you would literally have to grow a new pair (or at least your Leydig cells - the important bit)

simply amazing!

Wow this thread was extremely helpful, thank you very much Zyglamail and destin1 for posting what zorrin said in here, this just made my life so much easier LOL.

Top Bottom