Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HBO:Smashing Machine, MMA fighter Mark Kurr

Igor as in Zinoviev?

I had heard he was suffering from a bad back injury when he fought Frank Shamrock. When I saw Igor fight Mario Sperry I could not believe what I was seeing when Sperry tapped out. I thought this guy was going to be the next huge star. Then he lost to Shamrock and I haven't seen him since. Gary Goodridge is one tough SOB too and probably the strongest competitor I've seen in the UFC. If Zino KO'd Goodridge then I'd say he's back to his old self again.

I want to see Igor against Tito!

Igor Vovchanchyn
154.jpg

sermon_of_mockery said:
good show!Who was that huge godzilla lookin fuck that lost too kerr?You know the one that was in the pool laughing with his friends.They presented him as a monster kinda like dolph when he first appeared in rocky 4.

That was Ricardo Moralis (sp?). He is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu player and is affiliated with Renzo Gracie (the guy making fun of him in the pool). Despite his size and jiu jitsu, I don't think he has found a lot of success in MMA.

Top Bottom