Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you ever been asked to fight when "on"

"Why don't you just give him his tape back?" LOL

all the juice in the world won't do shit for you if you don't know how to fight.

I beat this juiced up dude who was about 190... I was a measly 135lbs at the time(high school).

And just recently I got into a fight with another juicer who was over 220lbs(he benches 405 but what did it do for him?)... I'm only 180... He and his boy walked past me and my g/f and said out loud "Damn look at that ass" and theeen when I gave him a look, HE CAME UP TO ME! with a broad chest as if my punches wouldn't affect him. I fucked his mouth up bad. He was bleeding everywhere. He got too cocky cuz he was juiced up. Don't do the same. (btw he threw the first punch)

one more story for the kiddies.....
This time I was the one that was juiced up and cocky(of course u can't help it LOL). I was in a public park, late night, w/ my g/f and some dude was shining his light on us! I couldn't see who was shining the light and it was getting me pissed off. So I walked up to the car ready to fuck some shit up... and the dude gets out of his car with a BAT. Needless to say I was shook.....but he asked me what my name was and I told him...and he said u're lucky u're name is not so&so tonight cuz u'd be fucked up right now.

So what have we learned today? That Juice does not make u invincible! It's easy to find trouble anywhere..it's much harder to avoid it though.

Bro, you did the right thing by being calm, and not fighting. That just gives us all a bad rep. I made that mistake once :( But I was attacked. I hurt the guy, and I regret it. Sometimes it's better to just let things go and know you are the better person. If I was in that situation again, I just would have told him to cut the crap out. Now if some stranger on the street just attacks you, thats a whole other story....

ps. I would make him feel bad about it. "Here is the tape YOU wanted ME to listen to. I'm glad your such a good friend, and thought I tried to steal it or something. It's nice to know what kind of friendship we have.." I bet he will say he is sorry, and never do that crap again.

Maybe this will make you feel better...

As I have the days D-Bols concentrated in my system, my lady and I decide to go out to dinner... We go to the restaurant and they refuse to let me in because I am only 20... **Side note, even if I was legal age, I would not drink.

The night before, the same person would not let me into the restaurant because I was not up to dress code... although people go there all the time dressed the way I was. New excuse every time. The sky started to fall and Babylon was about to have a second coming... it was really hard to refrain... What a prick. He needs to die.

:destroy:

REFRAIN

I eat d-bol like candy & I stay pretty calm as long as nothing gets me started. Once I get started though I feel like ripping someones fuckin head off. I try to make sure I just don't get started. I almost killed my Girlfriends dog for pissing on the floor & then snapping at me when I was dragging his ass out the door. I snatched him up (90lb german sheppard) & threw him accross the back yard like a fucking frisbee. I thought I broke his back, since then I don't even yell at the dog. If she knew what I did she'd have left my ass definately. I felt really bad for the dog afterwards. Now he's terriefied of me if I even raise my voice. Just make sure to not let anyone piss you off, just smile at them & think "if you only knew what I could do to you". That's what I do. It also makes road rage a very dangerous thing so, be careful! LOL

I never fight outside of the ring anymore unless its unavoidable. You're stupid if you're willing to risk an injury that will keep you from training just to make a point with some idiot. Something little that always seems to happen like hyper-extending an elbow, or cracking your elbow on the ground or a wall could keep you from lifting for months. Gotta think where your priorities are.

You should have picked him up and threw him across the store while yelling out....Clean up...Ilse 3.

Now before you return that tape you might want to run it over with your car.....just to make a point.

As far as beating the living crap out of someone, which it usually goes, its either you or him, I would be afraid to end up in jail with no access to my next dose :confused:

Top Bottom