Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever shroomed? Did u like it?

Really?

Not too many people have the nuts to cross these days. But the lobster tacos mmmmmmmm

The ex mother-in-law lives right on the beach in Rosarito. I've been there hundreds of times in the last few years. TJ and Rosarito are nothing to be scared of as long as you can communicate.

Hallucinogens are fun.

Yeap, I don't generally mind what causes my trip, if it just isn't some disassossitive substance.
Though my favorites are Mescaline, LSD, and Pcilosybine in that order. MDMA is a great addintion to any of those, and overall I admit to very be big fan of psychedelic substances/drugs. I have been on plenty of "good trips", and only few that can be noted somewhat "bad-trips", wich all happened when taking disassossitives ( e.g. DXM, PCP ). It reallly wasn't fun to get arrested when majorly tripping on acid, but it was not that bad either, just took a while to decide that "don't worry, be happy" was best approach for the timebeing, lol...

And the OP IS a REALLY COOL STORY!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

mushrooms are disgusting period. Hallucinogenic or not...

tripped acid couple times..that was pretty fun.

I've tried acid 3 times in my younger years and nothing ever happened. Friends all took the same shit and had effects. I always told people I was immune to acid.

I think everyone has that one old hang out buddy from high school that took one too many trips and is now permanently retarded.

Top Bottom