Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever shroomed? Did u like it?

He's from Ohio. They're afraid of Mexican's out there.

Good point.
I used to work in Mexico frequently, and when I lived in Tucson I would cross into Nogales all the time and never had any problems. And I didn't hang out in the most wholesome places either. :)

But that was a few years ago, and I don't know how bad things are down there now. I know that Juarez is supposed to be the one of the most dangerous cities in the world.

Now, I sometimes I travel to South Texas and stay in this border town called Eagle Pass, across from Piedras Negras. I ask the guys down there to cross with me and not one of those guys will go. Guys who have lived there their whole lives have never crossed. It's crazy.

No but you can trip over your balls, if they are hangers.

Yeap, I don't generally mind what causes my trip, if it just isn't some disassossitive substance.
Though my favorites are Mescaline, LSD, and Pcilosybine in that order. MDMA is a great addintion to any of those, and overall I admit to very be big fan of psychedelic substances/drugs. I have been on plenty of "good trips", and only few that can be noted somewhat "bad-trips", wich all happened when taking disassossitives ( e.g. DXM, PCP ). It reallly wasn't fun to get arrested when majorly tripping on acid, but it was not that bad either, just took a while to decide that "don't worry, be happy" was best approach for the timebeing, lol...

And the OP IS a REALLY COOL STORY!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Hawaiian baby wood rose seeds are pretty good too.

Isn't Mexico great ! And I thought my shroom trip at Disneyland was fun ! This mom looks at us laughing our asses of and tells her kid "you see even big boys have fun at Disneyland too" little did she know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus.... I can't go up against that. I listened to The Cure's "love song" on loop for 3 hours straight and then passed out.

Top Bottom