Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you ever been around someone with severe adhd?

hyp1

my sisters husband has a bad case of it.the dude can't sit still or shut the fuck up for longer than 2 minutes.he's constantly talking to himself out loud,making weird fucking noises or compulsively walking from room to room or in and out of the house.the odd thing is he doesn't do drugs or drink at all,he's naturally fucked up - apparently.I can't stand to even be in the same room with the dude without wanting to choke the hell out of him.

I don't think it's going to last very long,she's like a babysitter and it will wear thin quickly enough.I think he desperately needs to be on a thorazine intravenous drip.

I have a friend and I think she suffers from it..She always interrupts you when you are speaking to her and shes hyper however she is very sweet so it makes up for it...

hyp1 said:
my sisters husband has a bad case of it.the dude can't sit still or shut the fuck up for longer than 2 minutes.he's constantly talking to himself out loud,making weird fucking noises or compulsively walking from room to room or in and out of the house.the odd thing is he doesn't do drugs or drink at all,he's naturally fucked up - apparently.I can't stand to even be in the same room with the dude without wanting to choke the hell out of him.

I don't think it's going to last very long,she's like a babysitter and it will wear thin quickly enough.I think he desperately needs to be on a thorazine intravenous drip.
yes, i was with my ex husband for 10 yrs. the man couldnt sit still and paced everywhere for everything. it would take him an hour to put on socks because he was so preoccupied and distracted all the time.

it's exhausting to experience people like that.
my son has adhd too but at least he's a kid and it's under control for the most part (except for right now his meds have worn off and he's rolling on the dining room floor chewing his dinner instead of sitting at the table). I'm patient.

I don't think my sister's husband has any clue how fucking wound up he actually is

I've met people that were hyper,but never to this level.it reminds me of a methamphetamine head that's just done a gram of speed...and can't control themselves.

Smurfy said:
yes, i was with my ex husband for 10 yrs. the man couldnt sit still and paced everywhere for everything. it would take him an hour to put on socks because he was so preoccupied and distracted all the time.

it's exhausting to experience people like that.
my son has adhd too but at least he's a kid and it's under control for the most part (except for right now his meds have worn off and he's rolling on the dining room floor chewing his dinner instead of sitting at the table). I'm patient.

smurfy did your husband ever get on any medication that helped him focus?I bet it was like your were babysitting constantly and I can imagine that being extremely draining.

hope everything works out with your son:)

hyp1 said:

you and me would brawl.....

i have terrible ADHD, and i do the same things. although i don't really make weird noises...but pacing, and getting distracted...all day long.

it sucks, but ADHD isn't all bad...people with ADHD are usually really creative, and alot of the traits are part of my personality, so meh...

hard for other people who don't get it to understand......had major issues with this living with someone without it

hyp1 said:
smurfy did your husband ever get on any medication that helped him focus?I bet it was like your were babysitting constantly and I can imagine that being extremely draining.

hope everything works out with your son:)
no. well he had been on ritalin back in the 70s/80s in grade school but he wasnt on it long because of the sides I guess. so his basically went untreated his entire life, including no behavior therapy/modification.

calveless wonder said:
you and me would brawl.....

i have terrible ADHD, and i do the same things. although i don't really make weird noises...but pacing, and getting distracted...all day long.

perhaps we fucking would bro,but as long as you didn't make annoying fucking beat boxing sounds,mumble and talk to yourself out loud for hours on end maybe we wouldn't,I would have to play it by ear.........

Smurfy said:
no. well he had been on ritalin back in the 70s/80s in grade school but he wasnt on it long because of the sides I guess. so his basically went untreated his entire life, including no behavior therapy/modification.

damn smurfy is that you on the bike?if so all I can say is YOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!lol

hyp1 said:
perhaps we fucking would bro,but as long as you didn't make annoying fucking beat boxing sounds,mumble and talk to yourself out loud for hours on end maybe we wouldn't,I would have to play it by ear.........

lolol.............you sure he's not just retarded?

Top Bottom