Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried Tribulus - Pro, by BodyTech?

cookie2373

Just curious, has anyone tried Tribulus, men or women?? And if so, did you have any good or bad results. Just curious, my wife and I are thinking about starting it. Also heard about something called DHEA and wasn't sure if it was worth trying.
Just a little background on me. I have worked out for the last 10-12 years and have done a few cycles of gear. But am just going to try and rev up my own test naturally and wasn't sure if this product was any good or not. I also heard of something called DHEA and wasn't sure about it either.
My wife has been working out with me the last two years and she is going to try the tribulus also. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't BS. I know its not gear or anything like that, but wanted to make sure it wasnt' a load of crap either. And see if anyone on here has tried it and liked it or not?
Thanks,

I have personaly tried a cycle with tribulus, DHEA, androstendiol and creatine. I was increasing lean mass and my strength went through the roof. However, it was then that I was diagnosed with severe panic/anxiety attacks. I seriously think I may have done it to myself. I was taking rather large doses. My advice, pls be carefull.

seems to me that tribulus is much safer yet not as strong as DHEA, but when you take it, make sure to leave a couple of weeks in between when you finish a bottle and start a new one. both those products tend to give you more sexual desire than muscular energy i find, creatine in the other hand, gives you a lot more muscular energy.

Tribulus does nothing for females. I am not sure about males. Well, that is my experience. I have tried a few different brands and even high doses... and nothing!!! :)

cookie2373 said:
Just curious, has anyone tried Tribulus, men or women?? And if so, did you have any good or bad results. Just curious, my wife and I are thinking about starting it. Also heard about something called DHEA and wasn't sure if it was worth trying.
Just a little background on me. I have worked out for the last 10-12 years and have done a few cycles of gear. But am just going to try and rev up my own test naturally and wasn't sure if this product was any good or not. I also heard of something called DHEA and wasn't sure about it either.
My wife has been working out with me the last two years and she is going to try the tribulus also. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't BS. I know its not gear or anything like that, but wanted to make sure it wasnt' a load of crap either. And see if anyone on here has tried it and liked it or not?
Thanks,

How old is your wife?

I wouldn't give your wife the tribulus (you'll get split reviews on this and because of a womans cycle she should to take it differently than you) but the DHEA could be beneficial for her, start at 50MG per day. Personally, I found no benefit in taking the DHEA (even at higher doses) but some people do.

Some people like DHEA, some find it doesn't do anything, some have weird side effects with it, particularly cardiac effects i.e., palpitations or skipped heart beats.

It's a herb supposed to raise ur natural test levels. Hasn't done much for me; I've tried it on more than one occassion.

In women it will increase your estrogen I asked about this oh about 5 years ago wilson posted up there complete reasoning on why it does so. Anyways in short don't touch it.

Top Bottom