Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hardening muscles and making them look vascular

sandro098

I've achieved good gains and my cutting and definition are fine too, I just notice my muscles are very soft, how can I get some hardness, hardness was one of my main goals . Is there something I should change in my work out or diet?
I just want my muscle to feel really hard to the touch!

There is this thing called muscle maturity. The more and longer you train, the more dense they become. Also you need to be super lean and retain little to no water in order to get that nice grainy look.

Its not that you will start eating something and you will become solid as a rock. It takes time, sweat and patience!

The longer you are at a low body fat percentage, the harder your body will look. It takes time to develop hard and dense, grainy muscle. I wish there was a supplement or drug I could recommend but none of them will do anything.

It just comes down to muscle maturity. Its the same reason 'old man muscle' looks way harder and more vascular then 'new muscle' on a young guy.

Other than certain PED's, there is not really much you can do to add hardness to the muscles, especially in a short period of time. All you can do, is maintain a low BF%, and keep training. As mentioned above, with muscle maturity will come hardness, so you just gotta keep training, and everything will be alright.

Top Bottom