Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin

Halo is some scarey stuff. Some years ago, I started a cycle at 20mg a day, and stopped 2.5 weeks in. I would not recommend it unless you are a pro. Between the sides and worrying about the toxicity, it just wasn't worth it. Tren acetate is awesome and serves, more or less, the same purpose (at least for me). Tren can be some cagey stuff, but I found it tolerable; the Halo made me a nutcase and sleeping became "optional" lol.

It won't be done for a while. Stats now are 5'9" 187 10%bf. goal is to strengthen and harden. I understand the compound, I've just never met anybody who's employed it.

its best used to finish off a cycle... run it the last four weeks of your cycle to really harden up all of your gains... winstrol is a great option to finish off your cycle as well... its a safer option but I have used them both and liked both... I felt like I got a lot more out of winstrol but that depends on what your after... they will both harden you up like crazy... you can get more lean muscle with winstrol but more strength with halo... they are both toxic but halo is definitely more toxic but either is a great finisher to your cycle...

its best used to finish off a cycle... run it the last four weeks of your cycle to really harden up all of your gains... winstrol is a great option to finish off your cycle as well... its a safer option but I have used them both and liked both... I felt like I got a lot more out of winstrol but that depends on what your after... they will both harden you up like crazy... you can get more lean muscle with winstrol but more strength with halo... they are both toxic but halo is definitely more toxic but either is a great finisher to your cycle...

Do you think that they'd finish off well with a tren a/mast p, test p cycle? Or would that be overkill?

Do you think that they'd finish off well with a tren a/mast p, test p cycle? Or would that be overkill?

That depends on who you ask. I feel that it would be a great way to end that cycle. But halo has treated me well and so has tren. I've run them together with no problems. I stay on top of my estrogen and health and everything is good. You let either get out of hand and it will make for a miserable cycle.

that would be a really strong finish to the cycle bro... Just make sure you are running n2guard with it and you may even want to add extra liver support as well... you really have to protect yourself on it...

I always wondered if it would be good for fighters. Do you feel right on it though?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

I always wondered if it would be good for fighters. Do you feel right on it though?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

that will vary from person to person but its what i always recommend for fighters... you are going to have a tremendous increase in strength and aggression which is exactly what a fighter wants...

that would be a really strong finish to the cycle bro... Just make sure you are running n2guard with it and you may even want to add extra liver support as well... you really have to protect yourself on it...

I was thinking that. I ask bc I'm not too fond of win when it comes to functionality. I'll prob close out a high eq/TRT cyp cycle.

Another brain-picking question (as I hijack my own thread): Do you think albuterol in a 1st tren cycle stacked with T3, 18 days out from contest is too much on the heart?

Top Bottom