Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin

fizzisnumerouno

High End Bro
Platinum
Chairman Member
I keep reading more and more about the andro-properties of Halo, some sources even saying it's 3x more androgenic than tren. I don't think I'd ever run it to its full effect due to the toxicity of it but I'd love to hear some anecdotal experiences with it.

I just finished running it... It definitely does what it says... It hardens you up... big strength and aggression... Your not going to see much size from it and its more for getting ready for a competition than anything or if you are an mma fighter, i would highly recommend it...

I just finished running it... It definitely does what it says... It hardens you up... big strength and aggression... Your not going to see much size from it and its more for getting ready for a competition than anything or if you are an mma fighter, i would highly recommend it...

What is a good stack. I don't like the idea of 40 mg per day with it but I read that it's preworkout properties can't be rivaled by any other conpounds.

What is a good stack. I don't like the idea of 40 mg per day with it but I read that it's preworkout properties can't be rivaled by any other conpounds.

What you heard is correct. Nothing I've ever used has given me the strength and aggression of halo. 20 mg day is plenty and 40 is insane. That being said I use 40 lol, 20 am and 20 pre workout. You will hit pr's every time your in the gym and get hard as a rock. Just make sure you run n2guard with it for health. I've ran it a few times and haven't had any adverse effects. It's supposed to be highly toxic but I was always fine after using it for 4 week periods. I'm sure the n2guard has a lot to do with it though. I use it religiously and run some mean combos and stay healthy. My blood work comes back in line and my bp stays near perfect.

What are you trying to accomplish with it? Whats your stats and goals?

It won't be done for a while. Stats now are 5'9" 187 10%bf. goal is to strengthen and harden. I understand the compound, I've just never met anybody who's employed it.

yep.. 40mg 20mg 2x per day, or the 2nd dose pre workout..

I love the stuff.. funny though.. i don't get angry on it like i do tren.. but i was rolling caber and primo at the same time.. wonder if that was helpful.. The caber was being run to just gauge the effects of 80mg primo... and dry me out nice..

I'd say the combo was great..

40mg preworkout is awesome. Carb depletion and halo is vascularity city.

I'm digging tren ace though, a lot more mass and fullness in the muscles.

halo play with my mind, paranoia , crazy thoughts, just want to hurt .. much worse than trenbolone for me. Don`t play with this thinks if u don`t need, stick with some trenbolone and feel good.

Top Bottom